CSC795 Social Media Ecosystem Assignment Sample Malaysia
Social media has become an integral component of our lives. In this course, we’ll explore the basics from inception to application with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter as well other forms that information can take such as massaging through blogs or sharing via wikis; it’s all about how you use them!
The goal is not only understanding what these tools are but also knowing when they may come in handy so by taking part here at UMD learners will be able break down barriers while building new connections too- both online AND off.
Social Media has become an integral component of our lives. Whether it’s to keep up with friends, promote a cause we’re passionate about, or just play Farmville; millions use them everyday and right here at UMD we’re no different.
Buy Non Plagiarized & Properly Structured Assignment Solution
Buy CSC795 Social Media Ecosystem UITM Assignment Sample Malaysia
Need help with your Social Media Ecosystem Assignment? You’re in luck! We offer the Sample Example of CSC795 solution in Malaysia! If you need help with your CSC795 Social Media Ecosystem assignment, we can provide an answer.
Assignment Brief 1: Determine the fundamental aspects and dynamics of social media ecosystem
The fundamental aspects of a social media ecosystem are the relationships between users and content, and the ways in which those relationships are mediated by technology.
The dynamics of a social media ecosystem involve the ways in which those relationships change over time. For example, new technologies may emerge that allow users to interact with content in different ways, or users may adopt new behaviors that alter the way they interact with content.
The fundamental aspects of social media ecosystems are the relationships between users and the content they share. These relationships are shaped by the dynamics of the ecosystem, which can be described by six factors:
- Centrality: The more central a user is within the network, the more influential they are.
- Homophily: Users are more likely to connect with others who share similar interests.
- Reciprocity: Users tend to reciprocate when others provide them with valuable content or interactions.
- Network Size: The size of a network affects how much content is shared and how quickly information spreads.
- Structural Holes: A structural hole is a gap in the network that isolates a group from another group.
- Bridging: Bridging is the extent to which users connect and share information with other groups within their network.
The life cycle of social media ecosystems involves the ways in which relationships between users and content change over time. New generations of technology emerge when new technologies fundamentally alter user-content relationships or the social role of content.
Assignment Brief 2: Construct the several social network sites/social media tools at an advance level of ability.
There are a few social media tools that allow for more advanced levels of communication. For example, Slack is a messaging app that allows for team communication with different chat channels, file sharing, and integrations with other software. It’s popular among businesses and organizations because it allows for more organized collaboration.
Another example is Zoom, which is a video conferencing tool that can be used for group meetings or 1-on-1 calls. It has features like screen sharing, recording, and chat that make it a versatile tool for online meetings. And finally, there’s Trello, which is a project management tool that helps teams track progress on tasks and deadlines. It has features like cards and boards that make it easy to collaborate and communicate.
All of these types of tools can be useful for people to communicate with each other, but using them all at the same time can get pretty messy.
Advanced Social Network Sites/Tools:
- Ello – This site bills itself as the “anti-facebook” and has a very basic, stripped down interface. It’s good for people who want a simple way to connect with friends and family without all of the bells and whistles of other social networks.
- Google+ – Google’s social network offers a lot of features, including hangouts (video chats), communities, and pages that businesses can use to connect with customers.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is mainly used for business networking, but it also has a great messaging system that makes it easy to stay in touch with colleagues and clients.
- Twitter – Twitter is perfect for people who like short, 140 character messages. It’s a good way to connect with people around the world and has media sharing capabilities as well.
- Facebook – Facebook is the most popular social network because it’s such a great tool for staying in touch with friends and family or connecting with old classmates or coworkers. It has applications that help people find jobs, keep up with the news, and even try out new hobbies.
- Snapchat – Snapchat is a mobile messaging app that lets people send each other short video or picture messages that will disappear after a certain amount of time. It’s popular with younger people because it’s easy to use and there are no long-term constraints on their messages. More about Snapchat.
- Instagram – Instagram is an app for sharing photos and videos with friends on social media. It’s useful for connecting with people who have similar interests and hobbies, but some businesses also use it to market their product or services. More about Instagram…
- Pinterest – This is another social network that allows users to create themed collections of links, images, or videos of things they find throughout the web (or in real life). It’s especially popular with women who want to save recipes, fashion ideas, home decorating tips, etc.
- Quora – This site is basically a massive forum where people can ask questions about any subject imaginable.
Hire Writer For Custom Assignment Assistance
Assignment Brief 3: Analyze the impacts of new and emerging technologies in social media ecosystem
There are a number of new and emerging technologies that are having an impact on the social media ecosystem. Some of the most notable ones include:
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality – These technologies are enabling people to interact with digital content in a more immersive way. This is particularly relevant for social media, where users can now “teleport” themselves into different environments and explore them in real time.
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning – AI is making it possible for social networks to analyze massive amounts of data in order to better understand user behavior. This helps networks to personalize the user experience and recommend content that is most likely to be of interest.
- 5G Networking – 5G networks will enable much higher mobile broadband speeds and typically lower latency. This in turn makes it possible for people to have seamless access to social media platforms on the go in addition to being able to watch live video content at HD resolutions without any buffering issues.
- Internet of Things – The Internet of Things is becoming more mainstream, with over 20 Billion devices that are expected to be connected to the internet by 2020. These devices include smartphones, smart TVs, tablets and wearable’s, which all have potential implications for social media.
- Video Collaboration – Video conferencing tools like Skype (now part of Microsoft ) and Google Hangouts (part of Goggle ) are making it easier for people to conduct business meetings over the internet. This in turn has led to many people creating their own personal learning networks that are accessible only through password protected online communities.
Assignment Brief 4: Design a prototype of a social network application
This is a great question! It’s difficult to give a complete answer without knowing more about the specifics of the application, but here are some general tips for designing a social network application. Make it easy to sign up and use. The easier it is to sign up and use, the more people will be likely to use it.
Integrate other social media like Facebook and Twitter, but make it optional. The more integrated your application is with other social media, the better the user experience will be; however, you don’t want to force users to sign up for yet another website if they’re not already using another one.
Allow people to post content, but don’t force it. Many people wish to maintain strict privacy when using social media, so make sure you allow them the option of posting content privately or publicly.
Monitor the conversation and interact with users to give them feedback on how they feel about the app. Now that you have users, it’s important to get feedback from them. Without feedback, you won’t know what people are thinking about your application, so make sure you reach out to some users for their opinions.
Keep the app alive by adding new features or content on a regular basis. You don’t want people to use your social network once and never come back again, so please help them with newer content to see each time they open your application.
Make it social! The best apps are the ones that allow users to interact with friends and family. For example, if a user sees a post from their mom about what she had for breakfast, they’re going to be more likely to go check it out because of the personal connection.
Hire UITM CSC795 Social Media Ecosystem Assignment Helper In Malaysia
Get professional coding assignment help for all types of database tasks. We can effectively complete your SQL, MySQL, and Oracle assignments. In a flash, our professionals can resolve your code challenges.
Complete your university essay, final year projects, and thesis with the help of online Assignment Help Malaysia. Malaysia Assignment Help is a legitimate and certified assignment writing service in Malaysia. We can provide you with freelance online exam helpers and project writers. Malaysian Assignment Helper offers affordable assignment writing assistance to Malaysian students.
You are welcome to place an order right away if you require university essay writing help Malaysia. We customize our services to meet the needs of our clients. Our Malaysian essay writer can compose your essay according to the standards and criteria set forth by your university.