TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|Open University Malaysia (OUM)
Article 1 describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance.
(a) Describe these TWO (2) types of thinking/reasoning using the information in the article.
(b) Assume the following premises, and identify the formal reasoning method used to derive the conclusions as specified within the article.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
(a) Analyze Article 2 in terms of its application in your working environments within our multiracial society and explain how that can reduce the racial gap to promote unity in general.
(b) Creative Problem Solving (CPS) is a part of Thinking Out of the Box (TOB) the process used in day-to-day task resolving of many situations. Take one of our National Principles (Rukun Negara) and elaborate on its application based on points from article 2. You may also include points from article 3 which is relevant to students’ perception.
(a) You are in the centre of an island that is one mile long and 100 yards wide. The vegetation is very dry from a long drought.
Suddenly it catches fire at one end of the island, and a strong wind is blowing it towards you, burning the whole width of the island. There’s no beach, only sheer cliffs on the other side where you are standing facing the fire, and the
the sea is infested with sharks.
Think of an innovative way how you can save your life without any external help. What can you do in that situation where you are alone?
(b) You are attending an interview for a manager position in a multi-national
company with worldwide establishments. They need a very dynamic and well
thoughtful person for the job.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- In what respects, if any, could a British Bill of Rights and Responsibilities provide: Law Essay, HU, Malaysia
- MPU3313: Use the relevant resources to discuss the therapeutic diet for a diabetic and hypertension person in order to ensure: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- A business plan is a written description of your business’s future. It is a document that describes: Entrepreneurship Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- NBHS1213: Discuss the urinary system and its components from the perspective of anatomy and physiology: Anatomy and Physiology 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Working Arrangements and Leadership, Post COVID-19 The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted global labor markets in 2020: HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT Case Study, MSU, Malaysia
- Your group is the investment review committee of RT Property Management Sdn Bhd: Management and Science Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute or to ascertain the guilt: Ethics Essay, UM, Malaysia
- SIQ3004: Discuss the moneyness of your call and put warrants based on the latest date of your data. If your call and put warrants: Mathematics of Financial Derivatives Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- SudaJayaTech is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Introduction to Networking Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Ms. Sara is a principal at a secondary school in Malaysia who has noticed that her teachers seem stressed and overwhelmed: Management and Leadership in Education Assignment, UPM, Malaysia