This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources. It has two major components —Admin and Employee.
The Admin is in charge of the company information, leave management and payroll, and can also add and tweak employee details. Likewise, employees can use the system to check their leave status, view salary details, yearly holiday list, and also for voicing grievances or resigning. This can be one of the final year project ideas for IT students.
4. Advanced employee management system Usually, large companies and organizations have a vast army of human resources working under them. In such scenarios where there’s a significant number of human employees to manage, it becomes challenging to supervise and manage the activities of the human resources efficiently.
Such companies/organizations need an advanced employee management system that can handle everything related to the company’s human resources.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help provides university assignment help online on Employee Management System Malaysia. we have a team of academic writing experts. our writers have the experience to provide reliable and trustworthy solutions for management assignments at a cheap price so hurry up and contact us today.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMK310/03: Established in 1957, Corica Pastries from Australia has consistently been delighting customers with their world-famous apple strudels: Retailing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- STA404: A study was conducted to determine the relationship between a driver’s age and the number of accidents he or she had over a 3-year period: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Your report is to be presented at a meeting of the Trust’s legal department as soon as it is complete: (a) Penelope, aged 65, has suffered from schizophrenia for most of her adult life: Medical Law Report UCISS, Malaysia
- KMC2133: Define Learned Behaviors and give a situation example to explain learned behaviors: Media Studies Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- The Pedra Branca dispute was a territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over several islets at the eastern entrance: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- You are a Malaysian trainer who is a highly sought-out expert in the area of cross-cultural negotiations: Workplace Communication Skill Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Identify and elaborate on what is a competitive advantage that a company may look for through Industry: Management Information System Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- The mean increment for the monthly salary of the employees from company A is RM 456.5 with a standard deviation of RM 90.5: statistics Assignment, UM, malaysia
- M250: Object-Oriented Development with Java COVID-19 VACCINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM: Oriented Development with Java Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia