The Oil Palm was first introduced in Malaysia in the early 1870s, as an ornamental plant. In 1917, the first commercial: Palm Oil & Oleochemicals Course Work, CU, Malaysia
|curtin university (CU)
|Palm Oil & Oleochemicals
The Oil Palm was first introduced in Malaysia in the early 1870s, as an ornamental plant. In 1917, the first commercial planting of Oil Palm took place in Tennamaram, Selangor, laying the foundation for the vast oil palm plantations and palm oil industry in Malaysia. Malaysia accounted for 24.5% of world palm oil production and 32.4% of world exports in the year 2022.
Being one of the biggest producers and exporters of palm oil and palm oil products, Malaysia has an important role to play in fulfilling the growing global need for oils and fats sustainably. Today, 5.8 million hectares of land in Malaysia are under oil palm cultivation; producing 18.45 million tonnes of palm oil and about 2 tonnes of palm kernel oil. The industry provides employment to more than half a million people and livelihood to an estimated one million people.
With the increasing demand for crude palm oil globally over the years, Malaysia will remain one of the major palm oil producers in the world, taking into consideration of its suitable climate and available land bank. Over the years, the cost of production gradually increases, but the efficiency of oil production remains stagnant. Various measures have been taken to address the rising cost of production. One of the measures is the improvement of the energy consumption in the palm oil mill.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling to keep up with your coursework and assignments? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help! Our team of experienced and qualified assignment writers are dedicated to providing top-notch academic assistance to students just like you. Whether you need help with research papers, essays, or anything in between, we've got you covered. With our reliable and affordable services, you can rest assured that your assignments will be completed on time and to the highest standard. So why wait? Contact us today and let us help you achieve academic success!
Recent Solved Questions
- BBMF 3073: Risk Management analysis is the discipline of identifying business risk and determining solutions to business risk: Risk Management Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- Perform an analysis of the overall stock market and economy of Malaysia for the next 6 months. Your analysis MUST include: Finance 2 Course Work, UM, Malaysia
- Consider and critically assess whether a Quistclose trust has been created between Jimmy Brown and Helix: Equity and Trust Essay, IIUM, Malaysia
- HFT20303: How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, UMK, Malaysia
- LEI3044: you are required to build an insider threat mitigation program for your company: MANAGING SECURED ENVIRONMENTS Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- HTM705: It is apparent that in the 21st-century marketing environments, companies are drastically altering their business: Strategic Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism Essay, CU, Malaysia,
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- What is the relationship between perceived easiness and excessive spending behavior among young adult by using e-wallet payment method: Law Research paper, UM, Malaysia
- How would an exhaustive serial search work in comparison to a self-terminating serial search so that the exhaustive: English Essay, UOM, Malaysia
- CT047-3-M BDAT: Discuss the benefits of weather forecasting towards the improvement of human life: Big Data Analytics Individual Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia