SKAA 4313: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UMT)|
|Subject||SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design|
A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road. The road is in cunning as shown in the accompanying cross-section. Two carriageways and two verges with footpaths are symmetrically disposed about a central reservation. 1n-situ semi-continuous reinforced concrete construction is specified by the consultant and closure of the carriage is to be kept minimum or avoided completely. The construction is to be carried out in two phases. each consists of one-half of the footbridge, from the approach point to the middle of the central reser. anon. The corresponding carriageway will be closed, and traffic is to be diverted to another carriageway.
Data: Variable action on deck 5.0 khlinirt
The ground is firm clay with a safe bearing capacity = of 150 khil/m2
(a) Suggest suitable structural form and layout for the bridge deck, and supports, illustrating proposals in a neat sketch
(b) Adopt suitable material strengths and estimate preliminary concrete sizes for principal elements of the bridge superstructures.
(c) Design the reinforcement required in all structural elements of the footbridge.
(i) The slab (ii) The main and secondary beams (di) A column that carries the largest action (v) A footing for the column
(d) Prepare neat scale sketches showing the arrangement of reinforcement
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the ideal place for students looking for a university assignment helper for SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design at an affordable price and our proficient experts work round the clock to complete your engineering assignment before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- The prices of vegetables have increased, and according to the Kuala Lumpur Vegetable Wholesalers Association: Microeconomics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- FAR610/620: The primary activities of Frozit Bhd are manufacturing, sale, trading and distribution of frozen food: Advanced Financial Accounting And Reporting 1 / Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BA31403: Students are required to prepare a report containing a summary of the topic: Issues In International Business Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- CSC404: UiTM Johor will organize an Active Learning Workshop among lecturers from UiTM and other universities in Malaysia: Programming II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
- BBCM4103: Why Conduct a Job Analysis?’You have been asked to speak about this topic to junior staff And Write down the important points: Compensation Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CSC508: This assignment will test your understanding on Sorting and Searching algorithms and Write a complete JAVA program: DATA STRUCTURES Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Explain the nature of the business e.g. brief company background, what products does it sell, and what is its business model: Applied Financial Skills Report, HWU, Malaysia
- Aggressive competition among competitors in one industry may lead to a lose-lose situation which in the long run jeopardizes: Global Business Strategy Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Explain the overall process of developing a new software application based on the latest literature: BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS Report, UCSI, Malaysia