SKAA 4313: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UMT)|
|Subject||SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design|
A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road. The road is in cunning as shown in the accompanying cross-section. Two carriageways and two verges with footpaths are symmetrically disposed about a central reservation. 1n-situ semi-continuous reinforced concrete construction is specified by the consultant and closure of the carriage is to be kept minimum or avoided completely. The construction is to be carried out in two phases. each consists of one-half of the footbridge, from the approach point to the middle of the central reser. anon. The corresponding carriageway will be closed, and traffic is to be diverted to another carriageway.
Data: Variable action on deck 5.0 khlinirt
The ground is firm clay with safe bearing capacity = 150 khil/m2
(a) Suggest suitable structural form and layout for the bridge deck, and supports, illustrating proposals in a neat sketch
(b) Adopt suitable material strengths and estimate preliminary concrete sizes for principal elements of the bridge superstructures.
(c) Design the reinforcement required in all structural elements of the footbridge.
(i) The slab (ii) The main and secondary beams (di) A column that carries the largest action (v) A footing for the column
(d) Prepare neat scale sketches showing the arrangement of reinforcement
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the ideal place for students looking for a university assignment helper for SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design at an affordable price and our proficient experts work round the clock to complete your engineering assignment before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is an NP-hard problem that can be represented as a fully connected graph: Programming Laungauge Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- MPU3412 COMMUNITY SERVICE Assignment Example – OUM
- FIN60104: Financial ratio analysis can be used for identifying some performance-related issues faced by a firm. Indeed: Introduction to Finance Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BMFM31115: Interpret standard financial metrics and valuations in order to effectively communicate sound and ethical financial decisions: Financial management Assignment, AIMST University, Malaysia
- It is commonly assumed that GREs produce scores with a mean of 500 In October 2020 the mean verbal score of 5701 Malaysian students: Statistics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
- It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS: Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia
- Stock Market Investment Simulation 2022: Economics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- MC247:Ashley is 17 years old. Her parents are frustrated by her selfish and destructive behavior: Interpersonal Communication Case Study, OUM, Malaysia