SKAA 4313: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UMT)|
|Subject||SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design|
A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road. The road is in cunning as shown in the accompanying cross-section. Two carriageways and two verges with footpaths are symmetrically disposed about a central reservation. 1n-situ semi-continuous reinforced concrete construction is specified by the consultant and closure of the carriage is to be kept minimum or avoided completely. The construction is to be carried out in two phases. each consists of one-half of the footbridge, from the approach point to the middle of the central reser. anon. The corresponding carriageway will be closed, and traffic is to be diverted to another carriageway.
Data: Variable action on deck 5.0 khlinirt
The ground is firm clay with a safe bearing capacity = of 150 khil/m2
(a) Suggest suitable structural form and layout for the bridge deck, and supports, illustrating proposals in a neat sketch
(b) Adopt suitable material strengths and estimate preliminary concrete sizes for principal elements of the bridge superstructures.
(c) Design the reinforcement required in all structural elements of the footbridge.
(i) The slab (ii) The main and secondary beams (di) A column that carries the largest action (v) A footing for the column
(d) Prepare neat scale sketches showing the arrangement of reinforcement
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the ideal place for students looking for a university assignment helper for SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design at an affordable price and our proficient experts work round the clock to complete your engineering assignment before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- ITS63304: You need to provide the rationale and justification on how your application can support the specific target: Object Oriented Programming Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- A critical understanding of operational and marketing theories, concepts and strategies and how these impact value: Business Administration Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- MAT455: Plot the region using the mathematical application and Evaluate the given integral: Further Calculus for Engineers Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- The utilization of fossil fuels has stimulated economic perception and environmental considerations including energy crisis: Inorganic Chemistry Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF POVERTY Identify and describe comprehensively the impacts of poverty on the chosen country in Part I: Economics Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Work Integrated Project is a compulsory component of the BBUS program After completing all the taught courses: Final Year Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Organizational integration happens when a company’s internal and external factors successfully mesh: Management Information System Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- demonstrate the use of objects and classes, both standard library classes and user defined classes: Java Programming Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- MOM705: Explain how Operations Management OM research can complement Entrepreneurship theory – 3 – 4 pages: Operations management Assignment, AEU, Malaysia
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia