SKAA 4313: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UMT)
|SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design
A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road. The road is in cunning as shown in the accompanying cross-section. Two carriageways and two verges with footpaths are symmetrically disposed about a central reservation. 1n-situ semi-continuous reinforced concrete construction is specified by the consultant and closure of the carriage is to be kept minimum or avoided completely. The construction is to be carried out in two phases. each consists of one-half of the footbridge, from the approach point to the middle of the central reser. anon. The corresponding carriageway will be closed, and traffic is to be diverted to another carriageway.
Data: Variable action on deck 5.0 khlinirt
The ground is firm clay with a safe bearing capacity = of 150 khil/m2
(a) Suggest suitable structural form and layout for the bridge deck, and supports, illustrating proposals in a neat sketch
(b) Adopt suitable material strengths and estimate preliminary concrete sizes for principal elements of the bridge superstructures.
(c) Design the reinforcement required in all structural elements of the footbridge.
(i) The slab (ii) The main and secondary beams (di) A column that carries the largest action (v) A footing for the column
(d) Prepare neat scale sketches showing the arrangement of reinforcement
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the ideal place for students looking for a university assignment helper for SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design at an affordable price and our proficient experts work round the clock to complete your engineering assignment before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BTX5220: If individuals were employed solely on their ability to do the job, there would be no need for any anti-discrimination statutes: International Issues in Employment Law Coursework, MUM, Malaysia
- FIN20014 MAJESTIC Corporation is an automation company that invests much in research and development: Financial Management Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Analyse one psychological theory that is related to creativity among children: Cognitive Development Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- Select any ONE restaurant chain in Malaysia that you are familiar with. Compare decision-making in certain conditions: Management Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is keen to work with intermediaries and financial technology (fintech) providers: Essentials of Fintech Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- A researcher wishes to test the claim that the mean cost of tuition fees at a four-year private college for one semester is greater: Business Statistics Assignment, UU, Malaysia
- Identify a problem that is being faced by you or your organization and find ways to solve that problem. Show your approach: Creative & Innovative Strategy Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- BGN352: English Law plays an important part in the Malaysian legal system and Explain the application of English Law as a source: Building Law Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- LGV7024: Syarikat Advanze Thermo Sdn Bhd (“Advanze Thermo” or “the company”) is a private company that was incorporated in 2010: corporate law Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Using the axes as constructed below, depict marginal revenue and marginal cost curves that would support the conclusion: Business Economic Assignment, SU, Malaysia