SKAA 4313: A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
|Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UMT)
|SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design
A footbridge is required to provide communication between residential areas on either side of a dual carriageway road. The road is in cunning as shown in the accompanying cross-section. Two carriageways and two verges with footpaths are symmetrically disposed about a central reservation. 1n-situ semi-continuous reinforced concrete construction is specified by the consultant and closure of the carriage is to be kept minimum or avoided completely. The construction is to be carried out in two phases. each consists of one-half of the footbridge, from the approach point to the middle of the central reser. anon. The corresponding carriageway will be closed, and traffic is to be diverted to another carriageway.
Data: Variable action on deck 5.0 khlinirt
The ground is firm clay with a safe bearing capacity = of 150 khil/m2
(a) Suggest suitable structural form and layout for the bridge deck, and supports, illustrating proposals in a neat sketch
(b) Adopt suitable material strengths and estimate preliminary concrete sizes for principal elements of the bridge superstructures.
(c) Design the reinforcement required in all structural elements of the footbridge.
(i) The slab (ii) The main and secondary beams (di) A column that carries the largest action (v) A footing for the column
(d) Prepare neat scale sketches showing the arrangement of reinforcement
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysia Assignment Help is the ideal place for students looking for a university assignment helper for SKAA 4313: Advanced Reinforced Concrete Design at an affordable price and our proficient experts work round the clock to complete your engineering assignment before the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUSN11079: Discuss the value of decision analysis within the context of an organization: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Report, UWS, Malaysia
- CBPM 4103: With the use of mobile devices, people now expect real-time information to be available to them everywhere: IT Project Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BUSN6120: Based on the concept of Porter’s five forces Model existing level of competitive rivalry in the industry: Managerial Economics Course Work, UNM, Malaysia
- ACC 116: Identify the cost driver for each of the activity cost pools below Machine cost and Purchase cost: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- New Horizons (ACNH) and how it affects their communicative anxiety when interacting with other players: Animal Crossing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- If you were the brand manager for Kraft salad dressing, which obstacles to implementing the key integrated marketing: Integrated Marketing Communication Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- There have been large extinctions throughout Earth’s history. The most famous of these caused the end of the dinosaurs: English Home Work, UPM, Malaysia
- Analyze an IS system that is used in his/her organization: Management Information System Assignment, Malaysia
- The plaintiff and the second defendant were directors and equal shareholders in the first defendant’s company: Company Law Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- BBF30403 PIE Corporation has 8.75 million shares of common stock outstanding, 215,000 shares of RM6 annual: Corporate Finance Assignment, WOU, Malaysia