OUMH1603: Demonstrate Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking. Use your critical thinking and reasoning skills to solve the following problem: Learning Skills for 21st Century Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||OUMH1603: Learning Skills for 21st Century|
Demonstrate Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking
- Use your critical thinking and reasoning skills to solve the following problem.
Lali now works in a soft drink manufacturing company. He is in charge of the production line. The management has informed them that he needs to obtain academic qualifications to progress in his career and promotion. Therefore, Lali decided to pursue his studies at the Open University of Malaysia.
However, due to the demands of his job, he has to work overtime. In addition, Lali needs to complete his assignment according to the deadlines. He missed many e-tutorial (e-Learning) sessions. He has learning difficulties. Due to the pressure he is facing, lately, he is often sick too.
Some of his friends asked him not to add to the pressure and advised him to stop studying. But some other friends and family members encouraged him to continue with his studies. What are some helpful suggestions for Lali?
What do you think is Lali’s problem? How can he solve this problem? In your opinion, what are Lali’s problems? How could he solve these problems?
Write a report. Include the following in your report:
- Consider All Factors – List the different issues Lali should consider in making decisions for solving her problem.
- Reasoning – Make a decision for Lali and explain why that is a good decision for her. Feel free to make up for the various circumstances in Lali’s life — for example, whether Lali may take fewer courses per semester to cope with his studies. The more reasons you give for her decision, the better.
- Creativity – Identify and include elements/ideas which are creative or innovative that Lali can do in his life to cope with his stress, health, and studies.
- What is the critical thinking and reasoning process you have applied to make the decision for Lali?
- What is the element of/idea for innovation to solve Lali’s problems? Why do you consider it an innovation?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Demonstrate Numeracy Skills and Digital Literacy
Figure 1 shows the number of road accidents by state in Malaysia for year 2020.
- What conclusion can you make with information in the Figure 1? Provide THREE (3) key information.
- What digital literacy skills will you use to search for information on “Road Accidents in Malaysia”?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with essay writing and finding it difficult to score good grades? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help for all your academic writing needs. Our team of experienced writers and editors are here to provide you with top-notch essay writing help at an affordable price. We guarantee that your essay will be unique, original, and free from any plagiarism. Don't let essay writing stress you out any longer. Place your order with us today and experience the difference.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Identify the case is heard in which court, the presiding judge, the prosecutor, and the defense counsel: Criminal Law Assignment, GIC, Malaysia
- Company SBS9 is evaluating the following list of Investments The target capital structure is to use 50% Debt and 50% Equity: Finance, Accounting and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Explain the concepts of economic growth and economic development Discuss the evolution of growth theories and their relationship with the industrial revolution: Economics Development and Planning Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
- Discuss how small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Neuroscience Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- “The Advantages of Fast Fashion for Consumers” The issue discussed by the author demonstrates how the popularity: Critical Academic Reading Course Work, UiTM, Malaysia
- MGT555: In 2021, the price charged for bottled drinks/box is RM10 for passion fruit, RM8 for mango, and RM6 for calamansi: Business analytics Report, UiTM, Malaysia
- You are asked to develop a program for Mobile Soft Inc. to calculate the year-end promotion price that should be paid by its customers: Programming Assignment, HU, Malaysia