OUMH1603: Demonstrate Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking. Use your critical thinking and reasoning skills to solve the following problem: Learning Skills for 21st Century Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||OUMH1603: Learning Skills for 21st Century|
Demonstrate Critical Thinking and Creative Thinking
- Use your critical thinking and reasoning skills to solve the following problem.
Lali now works in a soft drink manufacturing company. He is in charge of the production line. The management has informed them that he needs to obtain academic qualifications to progress in his career and promotion. Therefore, Lali decided to pursue his studies at the Open University of Malaysia.
However, due to the demands of his job, he has to work overtime. In addition, Lali needs to complete his assignment according to the deadlines. He missed many e-tutorial (e-Learning) sessions. He has learning difficulties. Due to the pressure he is facing, lately, he is often sick too.
Some of his friends asked him not to add to the pressure and advised him to stop studying. But some other friends and family members encouraged him to continue with his studies. What are some helpful suggestions for Lali?
What do you think is Lali’s problem? How can he solve this problem? In your opinion, what are Lali’s problems? How could he solve these problems?
Write a report. Include the following in your report:
- Consider All Factors – List the different issues Lali should consider in making decisions for solving her problem.
- Reasoning – Make a decision for Lali and explain why that is a good decision for her. Feel free to make up for the various circumstances in Lali’s life — for example, whether Lali may take fewer courses per semester to cope with his studies. The more reasons you give for her decision, the better.
- Creativity – Identify and include elements/ideas which are creative or innovative that Lali can do in his life to cope with his stress, health, and studies.
- What is the critical thinking and reasoning process you have applied to make the decision for Lali?
- What is the element of/idea for innovation to solve Lali’s problems? Why do you consider it an innovation?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Demonstrate Numeracy Skills and Digital Literacy
Figure 1 shows the number of road accidents by state in Malaysia for year 2020.
- What conclusion can you make with information in the Figure 1? Provide THREE (3) key information.
- What digital literacy skills will you use to search for information on “Road Accidents in Malaysia”?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with essay writing and finding it difficult to score good grades? Look no further than Malaysia Assignment Help for all your academic writing needs. Our team of experienced writers and editors are here to provide you with top-notch essay writing help at an affordable price. We guarantee that your essay will be unique, original, and free from any plagiarism. Don't let essay writing stress you out any longer. Place your order with us today and experience the difference.
Recent Solved Questions
- BM6023: As the millennium began, the future for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., smelled sweet Not only could the company boast iconic status: Managerial Accounting & Finance Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- Each group are required to elaborate on how the greening and sustainability of the Malaysian waste sector can be strategically enhanced: Environmental Science Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- You are required to investigate the above scenario of government data to explore the application of big data analytics: Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) Data Analytics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- What is the correlation coefficient of the linear regression equation? What does this tell you? Explain: Statistics for Engineering Technology Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) in their October 2022 publication reported that global economic activity is experiencing: Macroeconomics Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- Determine the basic training unit contribution margin and the break-even point number of participants in the current year: Finance and Accounting for Managers Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- AC1025: Zarina is a founder of Sugar Bakery Sdn Bhd, a business that produces and sells various flour-based baked: Principles of accounting Assignment, UOL, Malaysia
- Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. owned by Hsalut is a business specializing in trading nasi lemak: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- Logistics has become an enormously important component of the gross domestic product (GDP) of industrialized nations: Managing System & Science Assignment, UBA, Malaysia
- NBNS1104: Parenting has a significant influence on a child’s life and development. Because the mother and father have different: Transcultural in Nursing Essay, OUM, Malaysia