OUMH1203: The Disadvantages of Social Media have Long been the Topic of Debate: English For Written Communication Assignment, OUM
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||OUMH1203: English For Written Communication|
The disadvantages of social media have long been the topic of debate. People argue that that social media has not only affected communication but also contributed to crime rates.
For example, several Internationals were allegedly using social media to scam Malaysians for money. There were also several fraud schemes by notorious Malaysians which lead to a lot of victims losing thousands of savings. It seems that the use of social media has brought more harm than good.
Persuade your readers on your stand of the issue above. Elaborate comprehensively with convincing techniques and relate to personal examples.
Additionally, give suggestions on how to safeguard oneself from falling into the scam/fraud schemes.
For this assignment, you need to:
- Prepare an outline for your essay (must be submitted before the essay – in one document as the essay).
- Write an essay and discuss the issue(s) related to the above topic and give reasons for your suggestions/opinions.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Making (OUMH1203) an English For Written Communication assignment is a very tricky task so most of the students often feel a problem in this. But they can visit malaysiaassignmenthelp.com at any time and avail the best communication assignment help services with our professional homework helpers. Our online assignment writers have a long time of experience in this field.
Recent Solved Questions
- XBOH2103: Following a significant increase in workplace accidents, a health and safety campaign is planned to be launched within an organization: Occupational Safety And Health Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- A marker pen producing company wants to increase its productivity by automating the injection: Mechatronics System Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- BA31403: Students are required to prepare a report containing a summary of the topic: Issues In International Business Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- LAW1014: On 3 May 2014, Azam wrote to Ben offering to sell to Ben his boat for RM2 million: Business law Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- PSY3150: Do men and women experience romantic jealousy differently? Address this in relation to relevant theories and empirical evidence: Psychology-Role of Violent Mass Media Assignment, DC, Malaysia
- Poverty is considered one of the major hindrances to the economic development in the least developed countries: International Business Issues and Polices Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Batik Gerimis was formed by Che Mahadi and their wife in 1997 after lengthy and laborious work to learn skills in batik: Business Analytics Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- FIN30016: The size effect/premium in stock returns is the phenomenon that small-cap stocks on average outperform large-cap stocks over time: Financial Accounting Report, SUT, Malaysia
- MEC4401:To evaluate the clay type and study the rheology behavior of different water content in the clay: Mechanical Engineering Thesis, MUM, Malaysia