Loyalty is one of the greatest intangible assets that any organization can possess and improving client loyalty: Project Management Research Paper, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
Loyalty is one of the greatest intangible assets that any organization can possess and improving client loyalty is a primary marketing goal that can have a significant financial impact on any business. This quantitative study examined the mediating role of communication on the relationship between satisfaction and loyalty (attitudinal and behavioral) in veterinary clinics, along with the moderating roles of trust, commitment, perceived value, and relational characteristics.
Responses collected from 351 pet owners through social media were analyzed using descriptive and inferential statistics. The results show that attitudinal loyalty (AL) has a strong positive relationship with communication at multiple points in a veterinary clinic whereas the relationship with behavioral loyalty was not as clear.
Additional findings suggest that AL, which is influenced by trust in the veterinarian, communication from staff members, and commitment, has a strong positive relationship with behavioral intentions, increases the number of products and services that a pet owner consumes at his or her primary veterinary clinic, and attenuates the role of cost in receiving veterinary care. These findings can help veterinary clinic owners and managers in developing and implementing relationship strategies that improve pet-owner loyalty. The article that follows is a synopsis of the author’s dissertation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your Project Management research paper? Look no further! At Malaysia Assignment Help, our expert team is here to provide you with exceptional assistance. Get a well-researched and meticulously written project management research paper that showcases your expertise. Our affordable prices and timely delivery ensure a stress-free experience. Trust our reliable Research Paper Help and achieve academic success.
Recent Solved Questions
- CCP406: To develop a website using Rapid Application Development methodologies, tools, and technologies: Rapid Application Development Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- CBSE4103: A local bank intends to install a new Automated Teller Machine to allow bank customers to perform basic financial transactions: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The role of Small and Medium Enterprises (‘SMEs’) in the Malaysian economy is undoubtedly important: Introduction to Business Ethics and Values Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- KT24403: There are N philosophers and N forks, the philosophers represent processes and forks represent resources: Operating Systems Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- BADB1014: An invoice dated December 23 is received with a shipment of basketball equipment from Taiwan on May 18 of the following year: QUANTITATIVE METHODS Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Development of Mobile Robot Obstacle Avoidance using Fuzzy Logic in Simulated Environment: machine learning, APU, Malaysia
- Authentic leaders lead from strong, personal, moral values that can have a profound effect on your organization: Organizational Behavior Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BBCM4103: Why Conduct a Job Analysis?’You have been asked to speak about this topic to junior staff And Write down the important points: Compensation Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- Multimedia can be applied in various areas including, but not limited to, advertisements, art, education, entertainment: Introduction to Multimedia Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia