Loyalty is one of the greatest intangible assets that any organization can possess and improving client loyalty: Project Management Research Paper, CU, Malaysia
|curtin university (CU)
Loyalty is one of the greatest intangible assets that any organization can possess and improving client loyalty is a primary marketing goal that can have a significant financial impact on any business. This quantitative study examined the mediating role of communication on the relationship between satisfaction and loyalty (attitudinal and behavioral) in veterinary clinics, along with the moderating roles of trust, commitment, perceived value, and relational characteristics.
Responses collected from 351 pet owners through social media were analyzed using descriptive and inferential statistics. The results show that attitudinal loyalty (AL) has a strong positive relationship with communication at multiple points in a veterinary clinic whereas the relationship with behavioral loyalty was not as clear.
Additional findings suggest that AL, which is influenced by trust in the veterinarian, communication from staff members, and commitment, has a strong positive relationship with behavioral intentions, increases the number of products and services that a pet owner consumes at his or her primary veterinary clinic, and attenuates the role of cost in receiving veterinary care. These findings can help veterinary clinic owners and managers in developing and implementing relationship strategies that improve pet-owner loyalty. The article that follows is a synopsis of the author’s dissertation.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Are you struggling with your Project Management research paper? Look no further! At Malaysia Assignment Help, our expert team is here to provide you with exceptional assistance. Get a well-researched and meticulously written project management research paper that showcases your expertise. Our affordable prices and timely delivery ensure a stress-free experience. Trust our reliable Research Paper Help and achieve academic success.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF305/03: Merry Karthik is a bank executive who has just inherited a large sum of money Having spent several years in the bank’s investments department: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BMK310/03: Established in 1957, Corica Pastries from Australia has consistently been delighting customers with their world-famous apple strudels: Retailing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- You are expected to prepare a report to the Management team. You must prepare the Project Charter: Project Management & Consultancy Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Two-dimensional covalent organic frameworks (2D-COFs) with diamine-based linkers: Physical Chemistry Report, UM, Malaysia
- The junctions of the square grid shown above were levels taken to determine the volume of excavation necessary: Land Surveying Assignment, UGM, Malaysia
- ABPR1103: A psychologist studied the number of hours a worker sleeps at night and the number of errors made in a given task: Statistics for Psychology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- The library is the best place to look for information for many people. Every library in Malaysia must have its own services: Fundamental of Library Administration Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- BEN5013: Social entrepreneurship is the process of recognizing and resourcefully pursuing opportunities to create: Business Plan Assignment, IUMW, Malaysia
- You are required to introduce your selected automobile company and highlight the key issues that the company is currently facing: Strategic Management Assignment, ASB, Malaysia