It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS: Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia
|University||Heriot-Watt University (HWU)|
|Subject||Accounting and Business Finance|
This handbook gives an overview of the course procedures and regulations for your undergraduate dissertation. It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS and with the 2021/22 Undergraduate Student Handbook. Students are expected to familiarise themselves with the CANVAS site that supports their dissertation. If you have a question to which you cannot find the answer here, look at the FAQ section on CANVAS first.
The Undergraduate Dissertation gives you the opportunity to carry out an independent in-depth study on a topic of particular interest in an area related to your degree subject. It is not a taught course; you will be drawing on the skills and knowledge you have developed whilst studying for your degree and
especially any Research Methods course(s) you have taken. Throughout the course, you are responsible for your own learning and project management. You will be allocated a supervisor who will support and guide you through the dissertation process, but remember, the dissertation is your responsibility, from identifying an initial viable research idea to submitting the finished dissertation on time.
Your dissertation is effectively two courses, one each semester, each worth 15 credits. A total of 30 credits are awarded and assessed entirely on the basis of the final submitted written dissertation, with the exception of LINCS, see Section B. The criteria used in the assessment reflect the dissertation course learning outcomes, see appendix 1.
There are many resources in the library and on CANVAS to help you with your dissertation. You are expected to identify and use the library resources to extend your subject knowledge and research methods knowledge.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for online dissertation writers for Accounting and Business Finance? then Malaysia Assignment Help offers a team of PhD and master qualified experts who write custom dissertation papers on finance assignments and accounting assignments as per your need at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- This project aims to build an employee management system that consolidates all the relevant information on a company’s human resources: Employee Management System, Assignment, malaysia
- BBPB2103 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT assignment – OUM
- If you are required to travel for business purposes on the scheduled presentation, you are responsible: Entrepreneur new Business Plan Essay, IUMW, Malaysia
- Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBM 102: Consider Figure 1 below, which depicts the rubber market in Malaysia At the initial market equilibrium: Microeconomics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- MPA21603: The demand and supply concepts are two of the basic concept in microeconomics. Select any decision-making: Managerial Economics Assignment, UTHM, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program that implements a binary heap and binary search tree data structure to manage a list of job requests in a computer repair shop: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia