It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS: Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia
|University||Heriot-Watt University (HWU)|
|Subject||Accounting and Business Finance|
This handbook gives an overview of the course procedures and regulations for your undergraduate dissertation. It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS and with the 2021/22 Undergraduate Student Handbook. Students are expected to familiarise themselves with the CANVAS site that supports their dissertation. If you have a question to which you cannot find the answer here, look at the FAQ section on CANVAS first.
The Undergraduate Dissertation gives you the opportunity to carry out an independent in-depth study on a topic of particular interest in an area related to your degree subject. It is not a taught course; you will be drawing on the skills and knowledge you have developed whilst studying for your degree and
especially any Research Methods course(s) you have taken. Throughout the course, you are responsible for your own learning and project management. You will be allocated a supervisor who will support and guide you through the dissertation process, but remember, the dissertation is your responsibility, from identifying an initial viable research idea to submitting the finished dissertation on time.
Your dissertation is effectively two courses, one each semester, each worth 15 credits. A total of 30 credits are awarded and assessed entirely on the basis of the final submitted written dissertation, with the exception of LINCS, see Section B. The criteria used in the assessment reflect the dissertation course learning outcomes, see appendix 1.
There are many resources in the library and on CANVAS to help you with your dissertation. You are expected to identify and use the library resources to extend your subject knowledge and research methods knowledge.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for online dissertation writers for Accounting and Business Finance? then Malaysia Assignment Help offers a team of Ph.D. and master qualified experts who write custom dissertation papers on finance assignments and accounting assignments as per your need at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- PAD240: The Dewan Rakyat is the lower house of the bicameral Parliament, the federal legislature of Malaysia: Government and Politics Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBPW3103: Select any THREE companies listed in the telecommunication and media sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia: Financial Management 1, OUM, Malaysia
- In recent years, the UK has witnessed bank failures mis-selling of financial products, and various scandals: Contemporary Issues in Banking, Assignment, KU, Malaysia
- An alisisperanan nstitusi agama seperti masjid, tokong, gudhwaraataugerejauntukmengatasikonflik agama di Malaysia: Hubungan Etnik Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- Selalu Sukses Sdn. Bhd. owned by Hsalut is a business specializing in trading nasi lemak: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- EEPB353: Refer to the simplified Power System Network of a transmission system network Recently, The government’s economic planning: Power System Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- F79MA: You are a statistical trainee actuary working for an insurance comparison website and insurance broker: Statistical Model Course Work, HWU, Malaysia
- In recent times, the Internet of Things is considered a future internet solution in cloud computing technology: Cyber Security Thesis, MMU, Malaysia
- PLD 2113: Discuss whether Nobita is required by the law of contract to fulfill his agreement: Business Law, Assignment, UNISEL, Malaysia