It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS: Accounting and Business Finance Dissertation, HWU, Malaysia
|University||Heriot-Watt University (HWU)|
|Subject||Accounting and Business Finance|
This handbook gives an overview of the course procedures and regulations for your undergraduate dissertation. It should be read in conjunction with the material available on CANVAS and with the 2021/22 Undergraduate Student Handbook. Students are expected to familiarise themselves with the CANVAS site that supports their dissertation. If you have a question to which you cannot find the answer here, look at the FAQ section on CANVAS first.
The Undergraduate Dissertation gives you the opportunity to carry out an independent in-depth study on a topic of particular interest in an area related to your degree subject. It is not a taught course; you will be drawing on the skills and knowledge you have developed whilst studying for your degree and
especially any Research Methods course(s) you have taken. Throughout the course, you are responsible for your own learning and project management. You will be allocated a supervisor who will support and guide you through the dissertation process, but remember, the dissertation is your responsibility, from identifying an initial viable research idea to submitting the finished dissertation on time.
Your dissertation is effectively two courses, one each semester, each worth 15 credits. A total of 30 credits are awarded and assessed entirely on the basis of the final submitted written dissertation, with the exception of LINCS, see Section B. The criteria used in the assessment reflect the dissertation course learning outcomes, see appendix 1.
There are many resources in the library and on CANVAS to help you with your dissertation. You are expected to identify and use the library resources to extend your subject knowledge and research methods knowledge.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you searching for online dissertation writers for Accounting and Business Finance? then Malaysia Assignment Help offers a team of PhD and master qualified experts who write custom dissertation papers on finance assignments and accounting assignments as per your need at a competitive price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT3213: In a free-enterprise, private-property system, a corporate executive is an employee of the owners of the business: Business Ethics Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- MEC4401:To evaluate the clay type and study the rheology behavior of different water content in the clay: Mechanical Engineering Thesis, MUM, Malaysia
- MBA3305:Challenges of Implementing Internet of Things (IoT) in Malaysian Private Healthcare Industry, Case Study of AK Hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, MUST, Malaysia
- Discuss the Threats and Internal control procedures to prevent these threats by implementing Accounting Information System: Accounting Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- STA10003: According to a web advertising company, the impact of pop-up ads depends on age. A random sample of 60 web surfers: Foundations of Statistics Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
- A critical understanding of operational and marketing theories, concepts and strategies and how these impact value: Business Administration Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- A local Malaysian business set up with a capital requirement of not less than RM50,000 and supported by not less: Innovation Marketing Essay, APU, Malaysia
- BBM204: Describe the jurisdiction of the Federal Court in Malaysia. Explain any THREE (3) ways in which a proposal can be revoked: Business Law Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Evaluate each alternative solution that identified as per below Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the 5 solutions provided below: English Case Study, UON, Malaysia