HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HMEF5113: Statistics For Educational Research|
Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional “chalk and talk” method. The study involved 250 students from two schools in Kuala Lumpur.
- Generate a frequency count and histogram with normal distribution curveforPretest mathematics scores. Describe the frequency count and normal distribution curve.
- Generate a frequency count and bar chart to show the distribution of Family Income classification. Describe the frequency distribution output.
- What is random sampling? Using the HMEF5113 Dataset for Assignments 1 & 2 September 2021.sav, create a random sample comprising 100 cases from the 250students who participated in this experimental research. Using this random sample of 100 cases, the frequency procedure shows the distribution by Gender.
- Using the Posttest variable, create an ordinal-type variable with the following categories: (i) 20 marks and below, (ii) 21 to 40 marks, (iii) 41 to 60 marks, (iv) 61 to 80 marks, and (v) 81 marks and above. Show a frequency distribution table of the newly created ordinal-type Posttest category variable. Describe the frequency distribution table.
- Using the Pretest variable of students who participated in the experimental study, compute the following measures of central tendency: (i)Mean, (ii) Median, and (iii) Mode and the measures of a dispersion comprising (i)Range, (ii) Variance, and (iii) Standard deviation. Describe the output for measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- Run a crosstabulation between the Gendervariable and the Posttest Category variable. Describe the crosstabulation findings.
- Run an exploratory data analysis of the Pretest and Posttestvariables. Describe the exploratory data analysis output.
- Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses.
- Discuss the differences between parametric statistics and non-parametric statistics.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Acquire the best assistance to finish your assignment in a short time. malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. provide you assignment writing specialist the can customize your (HMEF5113) Statistics For Educational Research Assignment according to your university requirement at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBF305/03: Suppose there are an infinite number of assets with an expected return of 12% p a and a standard deviation: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- HTM705: It is apparent that in the 21st-century marketing environments, companies are drastically altering their business: Strategic Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism Essay, CU, Malaysia,
- Requirements Select any three listed companies in the healthcare sector, on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia: Financial Management 1 Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- When they come into force the provisions of the Environment Bill 2019-2021 will give real substance to the Government: Environmental Law Assignment, TUL, Malaysia
- BFW2751: Nancy Lim a financial analyst, is looking for your guidance regarding her new investment portfolio, which is worth $2 million: Derivatives 1 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- The analysis of impact of B2B E-Commerce on trading cost: Logistics Operations Management Assignment, WMC, Malaysia
- A student class has the following properties: Data Member Sample Data ID 2345, 4001 scores 56, 87, 0, 70 grade ‘A’, ‘B’. Methods public int getId(): Object Oriented Programming Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- Explain in your own words, the role that an Advocate & Solicitor has in the resolution of a dispute or to ascertain the guilt: Ethics Essay, UM, Malaysia
- Explain the theoretical foundations behind the establishment of post-world war economic: International Relations and Diplomacy Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- BMK310/03: Established in 1957, Corica Pastries from Australia has consistently been delighting customers with their world-famous apple strudels: Retailing Assignment, WOU, Malaysia