HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HMEF5113: Statistics For Educational Research|
Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional “chalk and talk” method. The study involved 250 students from two schools in Kuala Lumpur.
- Generate a frequency count and histogram with normal distribution curveforPretest mathematics scores. Describe the frequency count and normal distribution curve.
- Generate a frequency count and bar chart to show the distribution of Family Income classification. Describe the frequency distribution output.
- What is random sampling? Using the HMEF5113 Dataset for Assignments 1 & 2 September 2021.sav, create a random sample comprising 100 cases from the 250students who participated in this experimental research. Using this random sample of 100 cases, the frequency procedure shows the distribution by Gender.
- Using the Posttest variable, create an ordinal-type variable with the following categories: (i) 20 marks and below, (ii) 21 to 40 marks, (iii) 41 to 60 marks, (iv) 61 to 80 marks, and (v) 81 marks and above. Show a frequency distribution table of the newly created ordinal-type Posttest category variable. Describe the frequency distribution table.
- Using the Pretest variable of students who participated in the experimental study, compute the following measures of central tendency: (i)Mean, (ii) Median, and (iii) Mode and the measures of a dispersion comprising (i)Range, (ii) Variance, and (iii) Standard deviation. Describe the output for measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- Run a crosstabulation between the Gendervariable and the Posttest Category variable. Describe the crosstabulation findings.
- Run an exploratory data analysis of the Pretest and Posttestvariables. Describe the exploratory data analysis output.
- Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses.
- Discuss the differences between parametric statistics and non-parametric statistics.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Acquire the best assistance to finish your assignment in a short time. malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. provide you assignment writing specialist the can customize your (HMEF5113) Statistics For Educational Research Assignment according to your university requirement at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BBEK1103: Principles Of Microeconomics | OUM Assignment Help
- You are expected to read beyond textbooks and able to apply the knowledge gain from real life examples either from your working environment: Portfolio and Risk Management Report, APU, Malaysia
- Octra Solutions is a privately owned, well-known software company located in Southern Malaysia: Information Technology Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis The airline industry has historically accumulated large financial losses, often underwritten by national governments: Business Strategy Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- In order to have a valid contract, all parties to a contract must have the capacity to enter into a contract: Principles of Business and Corporate Law, HU, Malaysia,
- TMF1414: Your task is to develop a room reservation system for My Vacation Hotel The room tariff for this hotel is given in the table below: Programming Assignment, UNIMAS, Malaysia
- BIT2133: Students MUST keep a copy of all submitted work for reference purposes prior to the original being handed in and returned: programming concepts Course Work, UOC, Malaysia
- You are required to highlight the extent to which the accounting principles and disclosures comply with the Malaysian: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- AACS3064: Suggest an application program / system which includes arithmetic computations from any one of the following industries: Computer Systems Architecture Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- BBPB2103: The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to explain the disciplinary procedures and challenges in taking disciplinary: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia