HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||HMEF5113: Statistics For Educational Research|
Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional “chalk and talk” method. The study involved 250 students from two schools in Kuala Lumpur.
- Generate a frequency count and histogram with normal distribution curveforPretest mathematics scores. Describe the frequency count and normal distribution curve.
- Generate a frequency count and bar chart to show the distribution of Family Income classification. Describe the frequency distribution output.
- What is random sampling? Using the HMEF5113 Dataset for Assignments 1 & 2 September 2021.sav, create a random sample comprising 100 cases from the 250students who participated in this experimental research. Using this random sample of 100 cases, the frequency procedure shows the distribution by Gender.
- Using the Posttest variable, create an ordinal-type variable with the following categories: (i) 20 marks and below, (ii) 21 to 40 marks, (iii) 41 to 60 marks, (iv) 61 to 80 marks, and (v) 81 marks and above. Show a frequency distribution table of the newly created ordinal-type Posttest category variable. Describe the frequency distribution table.
- Using the Pretest variable of students who participated in the experimental study, compute the following measures of central tendency: (i)Mean, (ii) Median, and (iii) Mode and the measures of a dispersion comprising (i)Range, (ii) Variance, and (iii) Standard deviation. Describe the output for measures of central tendency and measures of dispersion.
- Run a crosstabulation between the Gendervariable and the Posttest Category variable. Describe the crosstabulation findings.
- Run an exploratory data analysis of the Pretest and Posttestvariables. Describe the exploratory data analysis output.
- Describe how you would go about addressing missing values in a dataset when respondents failed to fill up their responses.
- Discuss the differences between parametric statistics and non-parametric statistics.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Acquire the best assistance to finish your assignment in a short time. malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. provide you assignment writing specialist the can customize your (HMEF5113) Statistics For Educational Research Assignment according to your university requirement at a pocket-friendly price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Discuss the suitable research design and method that could be used to collect data for the study, then, explain THREE (3)advantages of the chosen method: Marketing Essay, UTM, Malaysia
- WUC203/03: What are the two advantages and two disadvantages of food delivery service: Writing Skills for University Studies Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- BTW3153: The student has to imagine that this request comes from a client, a partner in an accounting firm, or the manager of the company: Malaysian income tax law Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- MPU3343: Bronfenbrenner’s bio-ecological theory introduces five main constructs that influence child development: Family and Society Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- LAW 437: Discuss critically the constitutional impact and significance of the following decided cases with special emphasis on the freedom of speech and expression: Constitutional law Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- The doctrine of intention to create legal relations has now become a challenge to the doctrine of consideration: Contract Law Course Work, UCISS, Malaysia
- To find out what are the expectations of the patient of the Malaysian government hospital: Business Research Methods Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- Imagine you are required to conduct a survey concerning the security awareness and competency in relation to Wireless LAN: Information Technology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- Mr. Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years: Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment, MU, Malaysia