HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children|
- You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting. You may choose to observe either a childcare center or a preschool. You can observe the setting physically or virtually.
Record the observation of the learning environments in various aspects of the setting. You may refer to the measurement scales such as the Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale and Infant and Toddler Environment Rating Scale. Analyze and discuss the observation findings. Provide literature to support your discussion.
- Based on the findings of Question 1, prepare PowerPoint slides to propose a high-quality physical learning environment for the early childhood setting. The proposed environments should be developmentally appropriate for young children.
Your recommendations should include the following components:
- The proposed floor plan.
- The rationale for the arrangement and setting.
Present the slides via Google Meet in the e-tutorial session. The duration of the presentation is about 10 minutes. Upload the PowerPoint slides and assignment in a separate folder to the MyInspire submission system.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- The utilization of fossil fuels has stimulated economic perception and environmental considerations including energy crisis: Inorganic Chemistry Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- Provide a theoretical and empirical review of Public Preferences attributed to conservation management: Environmental Economics and Environmental Management Thesis, UOY, Malaysia
- Conventional energy sources like coal, gas, and oil are rapidly depleting while the world energy demand is growing more rapidly: Master of Energy Systems Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- This is a task where you must demonstrate your understanding of the module by supporting your points of analysis and discussion: Professional Management and Leadership Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- PGBM156: Required to briefly explain what this assessment is all about and what you will be addressing in this assessment: Strategic Management in an International Context Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- Mr.Shahrul Affendy had been appointed to lead the finance team of Extreme Broadband Corporation: Financial Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- EER1001: What is Total Connected Load (TCL)?: Electrical Services for Facilities Assignment,TP, Malaysia
- FIN 6554/FIN6013: Case 1: Capital Budgeting: Competition in the Aircraft Industry In early 2018, Boeing was Involved in a titanic Struggle with European Consortium Airbus SAS for Dominance of the Commercial Aircraft Industry: Finance for Manager Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Shanghai International Port (Group) Co. Ltd (SIPG), the operator of public terminals in Shanghai’s port is a large scale specialized: Shipping Management Assignment, NMIT, Malaysia