HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children|
- You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment in an early childhood setting. You may choose to observe either a childcare centre or a preschool. You can observe the setting physically or virtually.
Record the observation of the learning environments in various aspects of the setting. You may refer to the measurement scales such as the Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale and Infant and Toddler Environment Rating Scale. Analyze and discuss the observation findings. Provide literature to support your discussion.
- Based on the findings of Question 1, prepare PowerPoint slides to propose a high-quality physical learning environment for the early childhood setting. The proposed environments should be developmentally appropriate for young children.
Your recommendations should include the following components:
- The proposed floor plan.
- The rationale for the arrangement and setting.
Present the slides via Google Meet in the e-tutorial session. The duration of the presentation is about 10 minutes. Upload the PowerPoint slides and assignment in a separate folder to the MyInspire submission system.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- ABXM1103: The International Labour Organization (ILO) reports that more than 15 million children or nearly one in every 10 children: MAN, SOCIETY AND CULTURE Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- A number of studies done concerning the language of instruction and students‟ performance in secondary schools: Pedagogical Implication on Student’s Performance in English Home Work, UO, Malaysia
- BUS7AO: Critically evaluate the components which are widely recognised as contributory factors to the concept and occurrence of risk: Evaluating Risk Report, UOM, Malaysia
- The hospital manager you have been asked to help faces a difficulty: ANALYTICAL SUPPORT FOR DECISION MAKING Assignment, UOS, malaysia
- Evaluate the minimum fresh usage and minimum terminal losses of identified compound by using the mass integration approach: ENERGY OPTIMISATION AND ECONOMICS Report, Malaysia
- What are the weaknesses of the Sharing and data retrieval in cloud computing?: Cloud Computing Security Thesis Proposal, Malaysia
- FIT1047: Briefly explain why it is important that the operating system manages the files stored on your computer : Introduction to computer systems, networks and security Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Explanation of ideas and information/content and organization: accurate and detailed descriptions of the problems: Nursing Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- LAW498: Miza owns a house in the middle of a heavily agricultural area in Kampung Permatang. She lives with her husband: Law of Torts II Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Capital Investment becomes a crucial investment decision in an uncertain economic environment needs to be made: Management Accounting Techniques Assignment, UTM, Malaysia