HMEC5123: You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment for an early childhood setting: Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||Quality of the Educational Environment for Young Children|
- You are required to carry out an observation to observe the quality of the learning environment in an early childhood setting. You may choose to observe either a childcare centre or a preschool. You can observe the setting physically or virtually.
Record the observation of the learning environments in various aspects of the setting. You may refer to the measurement scales such as the Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale and Infant and Toddler Environment Rating Scale. Analyze and discuss the observation findings. Provide literature to support your discussion.
- Based on the findings of Question 1, prepare PowerPoint slides to propose a high-quality physical learning environment for the early childhood setting. The proposed environments should be developmentally appropriate for young children.
Your recommendations should include the following components:
- The proposed floor plan.
- The rationale for the arrangement and setting.
Present the slides via Google Meet in the e-tutorial session. The duration of the presentation is about 10 minutes. Upload the PowerPoint slides and assignment in a separate folder to the MyInspire submission system.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain your dataset in detail: source, number and types of attributes: Data Science Coursework, APU, Malaysia
- F79MA: Suppose that you are a trainee actuary working in the mathematical modeling team for a non-governmental organization that is rolling out a micro-credit scheme to support rural communities in developing countries: Statistical Model Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- FIN 358: Common stock and preferred stock differ significantly in several ways. Most holders of preferred stock: Investment Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has impacted International Business in a big way. Please discuss the main features of this: International Business Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Choose THREE main activities in your organization and determine their occupational safety and health legal requirements:Education Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- If you had to advise an entrepreneur who is considering entering this country to sell his product, what would you say about strategic issues: Entrepreneurship Essay, MSU, Malaysia
- With the increase of requirement for electric power and decrease of fossil energy, the photovoltaic power plant has a great development: Sustainable Energy & Power Distribution Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- 310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- BAFB4124: Small Investors Berhad, a large foreign mutual fund, is considering investing in stocks on Bursa Malaysia. One of the portfolio: Investment Analysis Assignment, UIU, Malaysia