GSGM 7334 Majujaya Berhad Offshore Expansion. You are required to critically analyze the project’s key objectives, deliverables, and constraints: project management Course Work, CU, Malaysia
|curtin university (CU)
|GSGM 7334 Project Management
GSGM 7334 Project Management
Majujaya Berhad Offshore Expansion
Majujaya Berhad which currently operates a chain of retail outlets in Malaysia plans to expand its business operations offshore into new markets in the Kingdom of Bahrain a member of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). The project aims to establish a presence in Bahrain by opening five retail outlets and developing a distribution network within the first year. Majujaya Berhad targets to achieve a minimum sales of USD1 million within the first year of operation in Bahrain whilst at the same time ensuring compliance with all the legal and regulatory requirements of Bahrain. You have been appointed the project manager for this offshore venture in Bahrain.
You are required to critically analyze the project’s key objectives, deliverables, and constraints followed by an overall risk assessment. (100 marks)
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
1. Market research report outlining the target market, competition, and potential challenges.
2. Detailed project plan with timelines, resource allocation, and budget.
3. Site selection and lease agreements for five retail store locations.
4. Distribution network strategy and agreements with local logistics partners.
5. Comprehensive training program for staff members in the new market.
6. Operational infrastructure setup, including IT systems, inventory
management, and point-of-sale systems.
7. Compliance documentation and approvals from relevant authorities.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Dear Malaysian students at Curtin University (CU), when it comes to your GSGM7334 Project Management Coursework, we've got the support you need. Our services offer reliable assignment assistance in Malaysia and dedicated Coursework Help for students like you. Our team of experts is ready to guide you in critically analyzing the project's key objectives, deliverables, and constraints. Don't let academic challenges hold you back; invest in your success today by reaching out to our experienced professionals.
Recent Solved Questions
- The novel Mist-Bound: How to Glue Back Grandpa written by Daryl Kho, is a fantasy novel for families published by Penguin Books SEA: Graphic Design Project & Portfolio Case Study, APU, Malaysia
- Analyze an industry of your choice based on the external environments listed below: Business Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- Elyna Deschamps has just left herjob as a website designer for a large systems design company and is about to start up her own website design: PROJECT MANAGEMENT Essay, KUL, Malaysia
- BBRS4103 Identify and explain the research design used the most by the researchers, justify the method is used the most: Marketing Research Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
- Great Excel Traders has a branch at Kota Tinggi. All accounts are maintained at the Head Office in Johor Bahru: Accounting and Finance Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- Naval Collaboration is very important to our country in facing various threats both internally and externally: Naval collabration Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- Based on the works of any two authors you have read, discuss the portrayal of the social outcast or solitary figure and demonstrate: Bachelor of Arts Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- The purpose of this assignment is to establish students’ skills in identifying issues related to public policy: Bachelor of Environmental Management Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- STA404: A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- ENT1100: Write a report in which you analyze the potential opportunities and challenges for the development: Entertainment Technology Course Work, NYCCT, Malaysia