ELC101: Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work, DTCC, Malaysia
|University||Delaware Technical Community College (DTCC)|
|Subject||ELC101: Introduction to Instrumentation|
- Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived
to be hampered by the presence of an unnecessary doctrine of consideration.”
Lord Goff in White v Jones (1995).
- Louis lives alone now that his wife has died. His niece, Beatrice, offers to move in and look after him but warns him that her husband, Charles, is worried that by so doing, they will later be unable to afford a house in the rising property market. Louis reassures them that, although his house is mortgaged, if she and Charles pay the mortgage installments, they will own the house on his death. On this basis, Beatrice and Charles move in. Beatrice, at her own expense, redesigns the living room at a cost of £3,000. Louis is delighted and tells her that he will pay her for her excellent work.
He also visits James, to whom Charles owes £4,000, and offers him half the amount to waive the debt. James agrees and Louis pays him £2,000 in cash. Louis also asks Charles, who is a builder, to construct a new garden wall for £5,000. Charles agrees, but after a day tells Louis that, due to the cost of the special bricks he has specified, Charles cannot continue unless Louis pays him an extra £1,000 for the additional cost of materials. Louis agrees.
Louis has recently visited his financial advisor, Pedro, who warns him that Beatrice and Charles are taking advantage of his generosity. Horrified, Louis asks Beatrice and Charles to leave and tells them that they will not receive a penny of his money. To add to their woes, James is now demanding the remaining £2,000 from Charles. Advise the parties.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the ELC101: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work? Malaysia Assignment Help is here to lighten your load. Our team of skilled professionals can assist you in analyzing the course work, applying relevant theories and frameworks, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations. So, stop wasting your time and get top course work writing help.
Recent Solved Questions
- AFT1033: Tourism and Culture Minister Nazri Aziz says the proposed capping of seasonal increases of airfares will be good: Principle of Economics Case Study, UOM, Malaysia
- This year marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most important economic policies ever implemented: Malaysia Economy Essay, UON, Malaysia
- An infectious disease occurs when there is a harmful alteration to the physiological or metabolic state: Microbiology Essay, UM, Malaysia
- MEC4401:To evaluate the clay type and study the rheology behavior of different water content in the clay: Mechanical Engineering Thesis, MUM, Malaysia
- The Borneo Car Rental Centre owns a collection of microcars, saloons, and multipurpose cars: Programming Assignment, QUB, Malaysia
- As part of Rudiman Secondary school’s online `Safety Day 2022′ celebration, you a Pace officer, have been invited as a guest: Bullying at school Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- If this continues for some period, it will give serious threat to the environmental issue: Bio Statisitcs, Coursework, UPM, Malaysia
- FIT1048: You are asked to write a set of C++ classes that simulate the operation of an airline: Fundamentals of C++ Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- ACC4304: Write an essay that critically evaluates the impact of an accounting scandal on auditor independence and audit quality: Auditing Essay, HU, Malaysia
- ACW410: The airport is a publicly listed company that renders airport-related services in a Southeast Asian Country: Integrated Case Study, USM, Malaysia