ELC101: Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived to be hampered by the presence: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work, DTCC, Malaysia
|University||Delaware Technical Community College (DTCC)|
|Subject||ELC101: Introduction to Instrumentation|
- Our law of contract is widely seen as deficient in the sense that it is perceived
to be hampered by the presence of an unnecessary doctrine of consideration.”
Lord Goff in White v Jones (1995).
- Louis lives alone now that his wife has died. His niece, Beatrice, offers to move in and look after him but warns him that her husband, Charles, is worried that by so doing, they will later be unable to afford a house in the rising property market. Louis reassures them that, although his house is mortgaged, if she and Charles pay the mortgage installments, they will own the house on his death. On this basis, Beatrice and Charles move in. Beatrice, at her own expense, redesigns the living room at a cost of £3,000. Louis is delighted and tells her that he will pay her for her excellent work.
He also visits James, to whom Charles owes £4,000, and offers him half the amount to waive the debt. James agrees and Louis pays him £2,000 in cash. Louis also asks Charles, who is a builder, to construct a new garden wall for £5,000. Charles agrees, but after a day tells Louis that, due to the cost of the special bricks he has specified, Charles cannot continue unless Louis pays him an extra £1,000 for the additional cost of materials. Louis agrees.
Louis has recently visited his financial advisor, Pedro, who warns him that Beatrice and Charles are taking advantage of his generosity. Horrified, Louis asks Beatrice and Charles to leave and tells them that they will not receive a penny of his money. To add to their woes, James is now demanding the remaining £2,000 from Charles. Advise the parties.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the ELC101: Introduction to Instrumentation Course Work? Malaysia Assignment Help is here to lighten your load. Our team of skilled professionals can assist you in analyzing the course work, applying relevant theories and frameworks, and formulating well-reasoned recommendations. So, stop wasting your time and get top course work writing help.
Recent Solved Questions
- STA404: A dairy products factory wants to know the milk flavor preferred by the buyers: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- FIN62504: For trends related to the Fintech industry, students may refer to Bloomberg Intelligence via the Bloomberg terminal: FinTech and Innovation Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Explain the differences in how modern and traditional theories of a portfolio management approach the issue of diversification: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Kim Woo – Choong, Chairman of Daewoo, Korea’s fourth-largest business group, is going against the flow: Organizational Behaviour Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- What disclosures are made about the ICM instruments that the IFI reported in the financial statement: Bachelor in Islamic Finance Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- BECE3073: Describe the construction industry structure and key players, and be able to identify the roles and responsibilities: Estimating and Costing Report, CUM, Malaysia
- Understand the aspects of liability insurance & Explain the meaning of liability insurance: International Business Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- What is the MAC address of the web server? What was the attacker trying to achieve with this action: Crypotography Course Work, UPM, Malaysia
- M-Storm Electrical Trading started its business on 1 January 2022 The following transactions took place in the first month of its operation: Accounting Homework, UM, Malaysia