EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||EEE5314: Electrical Safety|
- ASSIGNMENT MINI PROJECT
Kindly discuss the application of the Grounding System in your own native country by specifically taking into account the following aspects:
- All discussions must be directed towards addressing the occupational safety and health aspects of humans against electrical hazards.
- Types of grounding systems used (ie. IT, TT, TN-S, TN-C, TN-C-S) while citing the most common one.
- Design of grounding system.
- Installations of grounding systems.
- Benefits of the chosen grounding system(s). 6. Drawbacks of the chosen grounding system(s).
- Operation behavior/characteristics of the grounding system in the face of various possible fault types/locations within the power system.
- Operation behavior/characteristics protective devices for indirect contacts in such a grounding system.
- voltage and current exposure in the grounding system(s) — transferred voltage, differential voltage, step voltage, fault current, etc.
- Measures taken to address issues or deficiencies faced by the adopted grounding system(s).
- Any modifications accorded to improve the grounding system(s).
- Substantiating the discussions with mathematical formulations is recommended.
- When citing technical terms, use those familiar to us as referred to in the course (i.e. the textbook, Massimo’s ‘Electrical Safety LV Systems’, McGraw-Hill (2009)). Change where necessary. Refer to Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of the Massimo’s for a glossary of basic definitions and nomenclature.
- Any other subjects worth discussing
Grounding System is sometimes referred to as Earthing System. You may use either name in your google searches. You may get information from materials used in the course (textbooks, internet materials, etc.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you facing difficulties in research paper writing? Don't take stress Malaysia assignment help is the renowned name for providing the best assignment help service. We have a group of experienced writers for you. Just say' do my assignment' and our experts will write your Electrical Safety Research paper as per your university demand at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- In this laboratory practical, students are required to separate and purify unknown compounds of a given sample mixture using appropriate: Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry Report, TARC, Malaysia
- La migración ha sido parte de la humanidad desde sus comienzos, ya que ha habido grupos de personas que han abandonado su lugar: Accounting Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- KMC3264: The media industry is constantly evolving, and companies often need to be able to adapt to thrive or survive: Managing Media and Business Assignment, SUT, Malaysia
- KIG1006:Design a simple product based on your innovation apply, combine or improve product functions that consist of approximately five parts drawings and one assembly drawing: Engineering drawing, Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- Delta tech Digital Solutions is an IT company, which is supplying all IT-related hardware equipment and networking services: Digital Image Production Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- MKT243: Developing economies suffer from a lack of market dynamism and competitive firm selection: Fundamentals of Marketing Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- You need to find a news story in the media that discusses (explicitly or implicitly) the effects of public relations: Public relations Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- BAMS1743: A hotel asked its customers to rate their stay as Good, Average or Poor. The following contingency table: Quantitative Methods Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- CDCT2203: This assignment aims to evaluate the learner’s knowledge by discussing the impact of ICT on the public and assessing: Information Technology and Environment Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ABMF3213: There are 3 main prohibitions in Islamic banking principles, namely, the prohibition of riba, the prohibition of gharar: Islamic Banking Assignment, KYPJ, Malaysia