EEE5314: Discuss Nutritional Management for patients at risk for refeeding syndromes with left renal cell carcinoma with distance Mets: Electrical Safety Research Paper, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
|Subject||EEE5314: Electrical Safety|
- ASSIGNMENT MINI PROJECT
Kindly discuss the application of the Grounding System in your own native country by specifically taking into account the following aspects:
- All discussions must be directed towards addressing the occupational safety and health aspects of humans against electrical hazards.
- Types of grounding systems used (ie. IT, TT, TN-S, TN-C, TN-C-S) while citing the most common one.
- Design of grounding system.
- Installations of grounding systems.
- Benefits of the chosen grounding system(s). 6. Drawbacks of the chosen grounding system(s).
- Operation behaviour/characteristics of the grounding system in the face of various possible fault types/locations within the power system.
- Operation behaviour/characteristics protective devices for indirect contacts in such a grounding system.
- voltage and current exposure in the grounding system(s) — transferred voltage, differential voltage, step voltage, fault current, etc.
- Measures taken to address issues or deficiencies faced by the adopted grounding system(s).
- Any modifications accorded to improve the grounding system(s).
- Substantiating the discussions with mathematical formulations is recommended.
- When citing technical terms, use those familiar to us as referred to in the course (i.e. the textbook, Massimo’s ‘Electrical Safety LV Systems’, McGraw-Hill (2009)). Change where necessary. Refer to Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of the Massimo’s for a glossary of basic definitions and nomenclature.
- Any other subjects worth discussing
Grounding System is sometimes referred to as Earthing System. You may use either name in your google searches. You may get information from materials used in the course (textbooks, internet materials, etc.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Are you facing difficulties in research paper writing? Don't take stress Malaysia assignment help is the renowned name for providing the best assignment help service. We have a group of experienced writers for you. Just say' do my assignment' and our experts will write your Electrical Safety Research paper as per your university demand at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- STA60704: The ith claim amount is denoted by. Claim amounts can be 100, 200, or 400: Probability Theory Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Stock Market Investment Simulation 2022: Economics Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- Australia’s economy has plunged into its first recession in nearly thirty years, as it suffers the economic fallout from the coronavirus: Financial Economics Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- BNRE6113: Information technologies have affected every aspect of human activity and have a potential role to play in the field of education: Learning Skill Assignment, LUC, Malaysia
- Anthony and Hannah are a young married couple who got married nine years ago. Both of them are 32 years old and have three children: Personal Finance and Insurance Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- BM 2614: Berhad who they are, what they do, where their presence is global, what are the fast-moving goods they manufacture and distribute, to name some: Principle of marketing Report, MMU, Malaysia
- HGM3043: Latar belakang, pertumbuhan penduduk dan sejarah perkembangan bandar ini And Dua aktiviti ekonomi asas di bandar ini: Geografi Bandar Dan Metropolitan Assignment, UPSI, Malaysia
- LAW 3711: Mee Lan left RM 3000 for the maintenance of aged and poor people at Gunung Ledang: Equity & Trusts II Assignment, IIUM, Malaysia
- Legal assignment The U.S. firm Apple operates a digital ecosystem with its own hardware and software: Ethics and Legal Implications Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Expose learners to critical thinking, and decision-making skills and enhance the learners’ problem-solving skills: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM, Malaysia