Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis: Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
|Subject||Advanced process integration Assignment.|
Task A: Wastewater in acrylonitrile production Figure 1 shows a process flow diagram for ‘ 1^ AN is produced in a fluidized-bed reactor via vapor-phase ammoxidation of propylene. The reaction is a single pass, with an almost complete conversion of propylene. The reactor is operated at 2 atm and 450°C, with the stoichiometry shown in the below equation.
Task A-1 Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis (WCA). [35%]
Task A-2 [UL02] Based on the results obtained from Task A-1, redraw Figure 1 for this acrylonitrile production. [5%]
Task A-3 (ULO1] Identify and explain two mass exchange techniques that can be used to separate water from the aqueous layer. Make a comparison between these two techniques and identify the better technique for water separation. [15%]
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need help with university assignments online on Advanced process integration? At Malaysia Assignment Help, we have an expert team of writers ready to provide high-quality solutions on engineering assignments to all students at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- MGT6208E: Rakyat Quality of Life” is the core of the New Economic Model for Malaysia, and as the Nation embarks on reaching the developed-country: STATISTICS AND DECISION ANALYSIS Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- The newly graduated nurses will start their career in the hospital setting either in the government or private sector: Vitals role of nurse manager in Precepting Assignment, BCU, Malaysia
- Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application and Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution: Programming Assignment, Malaysia
- ETMS63020: Explain with applicable relevant examples how would you apply the following didactical principle: Economic and Management Sciences Teaching 1 Assignment, SPU, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Analyze short arguments in visual materials and critically reflect on the methods of persuasion: Critical Thinking in Management Essay, SUT, Malaysia
- ECO162: Students are required to find out pertinent current issues through newspaper articles, published journals, academic magazines et cetera: Microeconomic Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Critically discuss pertaining to the FIVE (5) important viewpoints on what makes a Good Project Manager to decide on the above matter: Procurement Management Case Study, Malaysia
- Discuss the tragedy happened in this movie from the point of view of the Domino Theory and Multiple Causation Theory: Occupational Safety and Health Management Report, OUM, malaysia
- BUSN6120: Given a linear demand function of the form qxd = 500 – 2px – 3py + 0.01m, find the inverse linear demand function assuming m = 20,000 and py = 10: Managerial Economics Assignment