Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis: Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||curtin university (CU)|
|Subject||Advanced process integration Assignment.|
Task A: Wastewater in acrylonitrile production Figure 1 shows a process flow diagram for ‘ 1^ AN is produced in a fluidized-bed reactor via vapor-phase ammoxidation of propylene. The reaction is a single pass, with an almost complete conversion of propylene. The reactor is operated at 2 atm and 450°C, with the stoichiometry shown in the below equation.
Task A-1 Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis (WCA). [35%]
Task A-2 [UL02] Based on the results obtained from Task A-1, redraw Figure 1 for this acrylonitrile production. [5%]
Task A-3 (ULO1] Identify and explain two mass exchange techniques that can be used to separate water from the aqueous layer. Make a comparison between these two techniques and identify the better technique for water separation. [15%]
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need help with university assignments online on Advanced process integration? At Malaysia Assignment Help, we have an expert team of writers ready to provide high-quality solutions on engineering assignments to all students at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- A researcher wants to find a relationship between body mass index (BMI) and diabetes through blood glucose levels: Science Report, MA, Malaysia
- TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- Social control is the study of the mechanisms, in the form of patterns of pressure, through which society maintains: Crime and Society Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- The presentation of the Budget 2023 by the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Various government initiatives for the welfare: Principal of Economy Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- You are required to design an integrated pedagogical approach for five-year-old children: Early childhood education Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- Curricula are defined at various levels, the state and classroom levels being the most well-known: Curriculum Development Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- BBF3084: To analyze the impacts of COVID- 19 pandemic on the company of your choice generally. To evaluate the industry’s attractiveness of the company: Global Finance Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- SWE30009: Suppose you are working in a software development company as a Senior Test Engineer: Software Testing and Reliability Report, SUT, Malaysia
- CBMS4303: Information system is one of the big and popular issues where most companies and organizations currently struggling to get the best out of their data management: Management information system Assignment, OUM, Malaysia