Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application and Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution: Programming Assignment, Malaysia
Pass 1: Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application.
Pass 2: Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution.
Pass 3: Discuss what procedural object-orientated and event-driven paradigms are their characteristics and the relationship between them.
Pass 4: Write a program that implements an algorithm using an IDE.
Pass 5: Explain the debugging process and the debugging facilities available in the IDE.
Pass 6: Explain the coding standard you have used in your code.
Merit 1: Analyse the process of writing code, including the potential challenges faced.
Merit 2: Compare the procedural, object-orientated, and event-driven paradigms used in the given source code of an application.
Merit 3: Enhance the algorithm written, using the features of the IDE to manage the Development process.
Merit 4: Examine how the debugging process can be used to help develop more secure, robust applications.
Distinction 1: Evaluate the implementation of an algorithm in a suitable language and the relationship between the written algorithm and the code variant.
Distinction 2: Critically evaluate the source code of an application that implements the procedural, object-orientated, and event-driven paradigms, in terms of the code structure and characteristics.
Distinction 3: Evaluate the use of an IDE for the development of applications contrasted with not using an IDE.
Distinction 4: Evaluate the role and purpose of a coding standard and why it is necessary in a team as well as for the individual.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students often ask us Can someone do my assignment cheaply? Hire our professional writers to complete programming assignments for you at any stage in the process. at Malaysia Assignment help You can also find an experienced expert who is trustworthy to provide management assignment help, nursing assignment help, and statistics assignment help at a reasonable price
Recent Solved Questions
- Offering a bribe is wrong because it is an inducement to act dishonestly, disregard one’s duties, and betray a trust: Business Ethics Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: Your Father-in-law has Just Passed Away and Your Spouse wants his/her Mother: Thinking Skills and Problem Solving Essay, OUM
- ACC 116: Limau Manis Sdn Bhd is a medium-sized company that manufactures a variety of pickles in the northern region of Malaysia: Introduction To Cost Accounting Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Mr. Aamir is a 45-year-old physiotherapist who has had a history of occasional stiffness and pain in the lower back region for the past 3 years: Physiotherapy Practice in Musculoskeletal Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- LEI3044: you are required to build an insider threat mitigation program for your company: MANAGING SECURED ENVIRONMENTS Assignment, SUC, Malaysia
- ECO162: Students are required to find out pertinent current issues through newspaper articles, published journals, academic magazines et cetera: Microeconomic Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- what extent does the corporate Governance framework in Malaysia provide a framework of control mechanisms that support a company: Corporate governance in malaysia Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- LAW434: With reference to decided cases discuss the application of the doctrine of stare decisis in Malaysia: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- MBOC 7013: You are the Chief Investment Officer of an International Investment Firm: Financial Management Assignment, IMUW, Malaysia
- Antifreeze, or engine coolant, is a coloured liquid that is mixed with water to help regulate the engine during extreme temperatures: Chemical Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia