Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application and Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution: Programming Assignment, Malaysia
Pass 1: Define an algorithm and outline the process in building an application.
Pass 2: Determine the steps taken from writing code to execution.
Pass 3: Discuss what procedural object-orientated and event-driven paradigms are their characteristics and the relationship between them.
Pass 4: Write a program that implements an algorithm using an IDE.
Pass 5: Explain the debugging process and the debugging facilities available in the IDE.
Pass 6: Explain the coding standard you have used in your code.
Merit 1: Analyse the process of writing code, including the potential challenges faced.
Merit 2: Compare the procedural, object-orientated, and event-driven paradigms used in the given source code of an application.
Merit 3: Enhance the algorithm written, using the features of the IDE to manage the Development process.
Merit 4: Examine how the debugging process can be used to help develop more secure, robust applications.
Distinction 1: Evaluate the implementation of an algorithm in a suitable language and the relationship between the written algorithm and the code variant.
Distinction 2: Critically evaluate the source code of an application that implements the procedural, object-orientated, and event-driven paradigms, in terms of the code structure and characteristics.
Distinction 3: Evaluate the use of an IDE for the development of applications contrasted with not using an IDE.
Distinction 4: Evaluate the role and purpose of a coding standard and why it is necessary in a team as well as for the individual.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students often ask us Can someone do my assignment cheaply? Hire our professional writers to complete programming assignments for you at any stage in the process. at Malaysia Assignment help You can also find an experienced expert who is trustworthy to provide management assignment help, nursing assignment help, and statistics assignment help at a reasonable price
Recent Solved Questions
- In this assignment, your team is asked to develop a store management system (SMS) in Java using Eclipse IDE and object-oriented programming concepts: Object Orientation Programming Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- My Personal Development Plan has been influenced by my work experience as a supervisor in a small: Professional Management and Leadership Development Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BQS560: Understanding and synthesizing information gained from the main source of reference. Critically appraise the information: Project Management I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- My mother says to drink juice because it’s healthy and she says if you don’t drink it you won’t get healthy: Project Paper Masters in Education Assignment, AeU, Malaysia
- HOSP2330: You are planning to open the Bubble Tea kiosk in your area Your study should be covered in beverage control: Food and Beverage Control Report, DC, Malaysia
- He was the son of Abeto Fasil, as well as the grandson of Abeto Yakob and the great-grandson of Dawit II: History Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- MGT212: Summary of the business and current environment e.g., with or without data analysis: Business Analytics Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- SOPA1035: Cikgu Aminah teaches a preschool class in SK Tanah Abang, Mersing. She hails from the west coast of peninsular Malaysia: Social Policy and Social Pedagogies Case Study, UOG, Malaysia
- The problem being addressed in this study is the relationship between post-pandemic hybrid work culture and performance: Work Culture and Employee Performance Dissertation, MMU, Malaysia
- Explain the least Common Multiple in engineering Economic and Based on the data given in the table: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia