Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm. Thus, many techniques developed in computer science greatly contributed to the field. Computational complexity is a beautiful example as it allows for an informed discussion about such mechanisms:
For example by studying the hardness of computing an outcome or by acting as a barrier against manipulation. Logic and knowledge representation has been used to study the compact representation of preferences and to develop voting in combinatorial domains. Many more examples are reviewed in the Handbook of Computational Social Choice
JUSTIFYING COLLECTIVE DECISIONS
As the first step in this direction, I will now present how the availability of computer-aided methods can help us to reason about the possible outcomes of a collective making decision process. This section is based on the notion of justification developed in a recent paper co-written with Endriss in which we extend the work of Cailloux and Endriss.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. offers you supreme quality report writing service so that you will get well formated and 100% plagiarism-free report Management Science Report in a 100% error-free & gametically correct manner at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BPMG3033: What type of transportation mode should be used by ORKID to manage the distribution of their products to the customers: Urban and rural transport management Case Study, UUM, Malaysia
- Choose any three 3 accounting standards that you have learned in the class and discuss briefly those standards in regard to their recognition: Finance Accounting and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- BLO3405: Adrian is a chef from New Zealand and has recently moved to Melbourne He is keen to open up a Café in St Kilda: Law Of Financial Institutions Assignment, VU, Malaysia
- BBPS4103: Assume that you are a consultant and Mr. Chuah Mun Soong wanted a second opinion from you on Flat Cargo Berhad: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MBOC7074: Demonstrate appropriate competencies in planning and conducting a systematic research study based upon sound aims and objectives: Research project Research paper, IUMW, Malaysia
- Corrosion is generally understood to be the destruction of a metal by the action of corrosive agents: Science Research Paper, UM, Malaysia
- ACC4264: Describe the importance of having a Performance Measurement System and critically discuss several types: Advanced Management Accounting Assignment, IIU, Malaysia
- Calculate goodwill on consolidation. Determine NCI on the acquisition date (b) Translate Statement of Financial Position of Zala Pvt Ltd: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- USPP3014: F. H. Bradley philosophizes that metaphysics is the finding of bad reasons for what we believe upon instinct: Metaphysics Research Paper, UUM, Malaysia
- The stock market is one of the popular places in Malaysia where retail investors come to make investments: Bachelor of Accounting & Finance Research Paper, SU, Malaysia