Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm. Thus, many techniques developed in computer science greatly contributed to the field. Computational complexity is a beautiful example as it allows for an informed discussion about such mechanisms:
For example by studying the hardness of computing an outcome or by acting as a barrier against manipulation. Logic and knowledge representation has been used to study the compact representation of preferences and to develop voting in combinatorial domains. Many more examples are reviewed in the Handbook of Computational Social Choice
JUSTIFYING COLLECTIVE DECISIONS
As the first step in this direction, I will now present how the availability of computer-aided methods can help us to reason about the possible outcomes of a collective making decision process. This section is based on the notion of justification developed in a recent paper co-written with Endriss in which we extend the work of Cailloux and Endriss.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. offers you supreme quality report writing service so that you will get well formated and 100% plagiarism-free report Management Science Report in a 100% error-free & gametically correct manner at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- What search strategies did you use to identify key papers that should be read to develop your answer to the essay: Psychology Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Explain the history and journey of the regulatory framework governing the financial reporting practices in Malaysia: Accounting and Finance Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Currently, you are hired as a programmer to analyze their first-quarter sales result for two newly targeted districts as shown below: Principles of Programming Report, APU, Malaysia
- CBS1233: Select a Malaysian company that is operating domestically and that wishes to move internationally: Introduction to marketing Assignment, SC, Malaysia
- BFN20203: You are required to collect the closing MONTHLY share prices of FOUR 4 companies from the main market: Financial Management Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- In this project, you need to develop a system You can build a system related to the domain Information system: Fundamentals Of Algorithm And Computer Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- Critical response is an insightful and critical response to a workplace issue related to the topic of diversity and corporate culture within or outside of Malaysia: Gender Discrimination Essay, UM, Malaysia
- DOM6034: Mystery Ltd Statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income for year ended 31 December: Corporate Finance Report, HU, Malaysia
- BBFA2203: The balance sheet date of BumBum Berhad is 31 December 2020 and the meeting of the Board of Directors is 25 March 2021: Intermediate Financial Accounting Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGF5020: Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report: Business ethics in a global environment Report, MUM, Malaysia