Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm: Management Science Report, UON, Malaysia
|University||University of Nottingham (UON)|
Computational social choice exploits the idea that any mechanism we may use to make collective decisions is ultimately an algorithm. Thus, many techniques developed in computer science greatly contributed to the field. Computational complexity is a beautiful example as it allows for an informed discussion about such mechanisms:
For example by studying the hardness of computing an outcome or by acting as a barrier against manipulation. Logic and knowledge representation has been used to study the compact representation of preferences and to develop voting in combinatorial domains. Many more examples are reviewed in the Handbook of Computational Social Choice
JUSTIFYING COLLECTIVE DECISIONS
As the first step in this direction, I will now present how the availability of computer-aided methods can help us to reason about the possible outcomes of a collective making decision process. This section is based on the notion of justification developed in a recent paper co-written with Endriss in which we extend the work of Cailloux and Endriss.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com. offers you supreme quality report writing service so that you will get well formated and 100% plagiarism-free report Management Science Report in a 100% error-free & gametically correct manner at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CT010-3-1: Assume that the place you are living in has two (2) vaccination centers (VC1 and VC2) and they require a computer program to keep the records of all vaccination done:Python Programming Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- UNIM513: Design quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approach research: Research Methodology Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world’s population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22%: Information System Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- BBF201/03: You are a manager who work at finance department of AVILLION BERHAD in Malaysia. You are interested to analyse the core principles of finance: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT Assignment, WOU,Malaysia
- MMME3088: Maya has four terraced houses that require complete electrical rewiring which she is planning to lease out to students: Engineering Management Assignment UON, Malaysia
- The international tourism industry is taking a major hit as COVID-19 circulates into more countries and fear about it spreads across the world: Bachelor of Enterprise Management System Case Study, MMU, Malaysia
- Discuss the factors that contribute to the escalation of plastic pollution in a Southeast Asian country: Environment and Sustainability Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- This government has moved quickly to strengthen our response to Putin’s cronies and ensure that corrupt elites: Company law Assignment, UCISS
- Distributed leadership, or the expansion of leadership roles in schools, beyond those in formal leadership or administrative posts: Educational Leadership Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia