CBMS4303: Information system is one of the big and popular issues where most companies and organizations currently struggling to get the best out of their data management: Management information system Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBMS4303: Management Information System|
Information system is one of the big and popular issues where most companies and organizations currently struggling to get the best out of their data management. The problem lies not in the process of gathering the information or raw data but in how to manage, interpret and transform those data into something readable and understandable.
Pivot table is one of the functions in excel application which is very useful due to its capability of processing big amounts and ranges of data into something useful in order for an organisation to improve their strategies, find mistakes, detect discrepancies and any other problems residing in the company.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Based on this statement, you are required to write a report based on the raw data given (Superstore X sale data for the year 2009 until 2012). By manipulating the pivot table application, you are required to answer all the information required below and to put it into a report format.
- Find the sales trend of the customer segment within the 4 years and,
- To find the top 10 customers for each of the segments and in each of the years. Requires data and graph
- To show the 5 most taken Product Names from the group of the top customers and their buying patterns. Requires data and graph
- To find the highest price (among the four years) for each of the 5 most taken product names. Requires data and graph
- To find the most preferable ship mode and which ship mode is preferred the most by each of the 5 most taken Product Name. Requires data and graph
- Use the data in any way necessary to find a minimum of 2 problems and solutions. Each problem and solution must be explained and to be elaborated on in detail.
- You have to produce a report for these particular question
- No numbers are allowed to be mentioned inside the report
- Problems and solutions must come from either 1 of the questions
- Using any data extracted from the file, you are required to produce a “Dashboard” consisting of any data that you choose from any of the 4 questions above. The dashboard must have the followings:
- 3 Slicers
- 1 Timeline
- 3 Graphs
- 1 Pie Charts
- 1 Dashboard Table
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you’re struggling to get your CBMS4303: Management Information System assignments done on time then Malaysia assignment Help is the perfect website for you. our experts work round the clock to serve the efficient solution on management assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Electrons or holes arc moved between two contacts by drift current in a Field Effect Transistor: Enginnering Assignment, UMP, Malaysia
- students are required to evaluate the psychological tests and reflect on the usability of the test in the Malaysian context: Psychological Test and Measurements Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CT087-3-3: Real-time developers have to balance 3 constraints in the quest for timely RT execution, efficiency, predictability: RTS Realtime Systems Assignment AUTI, Malaysia
- BBQT1013: Misuse and abuse of trade discounts infringe on fair trade laws and can cost companies stiff fines and legal fees: Business Mathematics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- BBPP1103: The grapevine is a supplement in an organization where formal communication does not work: Principles of Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MGF5020: Explanation of4 elements of CSR dimensions with supporting evidence from the annual report: Business ethics in a global environment Report, MUM, Malaysia
- Identification of the key aspects of the business literature to underpin the study: Project Management Thesis, AeU, Malaysia
- Critical understanding of the key strategic decisions that a business may have to make and appreciation of how accounting: Strategic Corporate Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- ACC4304: The Martin Mars is a sole proprietorship owned by Mr. Martin which has been in operation for a year: Accounting Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- TSE307/05: Describes Logical Reasoning which includes Critical Thinking in a formal and daily task performance: computational Assignment, OUM, Malaysia