CBDS2103: Develop Data Structures Using C Language to solve a Given Problem (CLO2) and Demonstrate the Implementation of Appropriate Data: Data Structure Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBDS2103: Data Structure|
The purpose of this assignment is to develop data structures using C language to solve a given problem (CLO2) and demonstrate the implementation of appropriate data structure features with suitable test data and output. (CLO3)
Each computer that comes into a warehouse has a product code that tells something about that particular machine – where it was made, the type of processors, the capacity of the hard disk, and internal memory. Interpreting these product codes is important for the warehouse employee, as this information is crucial in the labelling of the product and storage.
The character positions in the product code and the meanings of the characters in those positions are in the following table:
As a senior programmer, you are given the following tasks:
- Create a structure that can store computer information: country of manufacturer, type of processor, the capacity of hard disk, and capacity of internal memory.
- Create a dynamic linked list data structure to store five different records for the computer.
- Update the information of the computers, for example, hard disk capacity from 500 GB to 1 TB. This must be done for all the records that have a hard disk capacity of 500 GB.
- Display the data for the five computers which is stored in the linked list data structure.
- Sort the data in the linked list by the country of the manufacturer in alphabetical order.
The assessment will be done based on the following criteria:
- Proper writing of C codes: structure, efficiency, and modular.
- The readability, consistency, naming, and user interface
- Robustness and testing
- Complete documentation and correct submission.
Note: You MUST write C programming codes for this assignment. Codes written in C++ will not be accepted.
Setiap komputer yang masuk ke gudang mempunyai kod produk yang menjelaskan sesuatu mengenai mesin tersebut – di mana ianya dibuat, jenis pemprosesnya, kapasiti cakera keras dan ingatan dalaman. Penafsiran kod produk ini adalah penting untuk pekerja gudang, kerana maklumat ini adalah sangat penting dalam pelabelan produk dan penyimpanan.
Posisi aksara dalam kod produk ini dan makna bagi setiap aksara dalam posisi tersebut adalah seperti dalam jadual berikut:
|1||Negara pengeluar||U||Amerika Syarikat (US)|
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are willing to pay someone to do the assignment on CBDS2103: Data Structure, then Malaysia Assignment Help is an important choice for you. We have a productive team of native writers who have enough experience to provide the best help on programming assignments at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BMCD5103: The Covid-19 pandemic has caused companies to undergo transformations, such as downsizing, rightsizing, or flattening: Career Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BMG311.03: Describe the circumstances in which a contract of service may bebreak by either party of an employment contract: Employment Law and Industrial Relations Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Students will assume the responsibility of a Chief Strategy Officer by selecting an organization from the public domain or choosing: Strategic Management Assignment, UTM, Malaysia
- you are required to conduct a root cause analysis based on the Malware infection scenario: AICT006-4-1-AFM Advanced Forensics Methods Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- SBFS1103: THINKING SKILLS AND PROBLEM SOLVING, OUM
- PSY1034: How small changes in the brain can create a difference in the action of an individual more precisely in the person’s behavior: Biological Psychology Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- Solve the following initial value problem by using the Taylor series method and improved Euler’s method Compare your results with the exact solution: Engineering Mathematics Report, UTM, Malaysia
- BEX1033: Construct a data pool for the COVID-19 vaccine dose based on the sample block stated in Table Q1: Statistics Assignment, UCSI, Malaysia
- BADB1014: An invoice dated December 23 is received with a shipment of basketball equipment from Taiwan on May 18 of the following year: QUANTITATIVE METHODS Assignment, UIU, Malaysia
- TSE3173: Within the time allocated, your groups are required to design the following site elements and integrate them into a functional website: Web Application Coursework, KPTM, Malaysia