CBDS2103: Develop Data Structures Using C Language to solve a Given Problem (CLO2) and Demonstrate the Implementation of Appropriate Data: Data Structure Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBDS2103: Data Structure|
The purpose of this assignment is to develop data structures using C language to solve a given problem (CLO2) and demonstrate the implementation of appropriate data structure features with suitable test data and output. (CLO3)
Each computer that comes into a warehouse has a product code that tells something about that particular machine – where it was made, the type of processors, the capacity of the hard disk, and internal memory. Interpreting these product codes is important for the warehouse employee, as this information is crucial in the labeling of the product and storage.
The character positions in the product code and the meanings of the characters in those positions are in the following table:
As a senior programmer, you are given the following tasks:
- Create a structure that is able to store computer information: country of manufacturer, type of processor, the capacity of hard disk, and capacity of internal memory.
- Create a dynamic linked list data structure to store five different records for the computer.
- Update the information of the computers, for example, hard disk capacity from 500 GB to 1 TB. This must be done for all the records that have a hard disk capacity of 500 GB.
- Display the data for the five computers which is stored in the linked list data structure.
- Sort the data in the linked list by the country of the manufacturer in alphabetical order.
The assessment will be done based on the following criteria:
- Proper writing of C codes: structure, efficiency, and modular.
- The readability, consistency, naming, and user interface
- Robustness and testing
- Complete documentation and correct submission.
Note: You MUST write C programming codes for this assignment. Codes written in C++ will not be accepted.
Setiap komputer yang masuk ke gudang mempunyai kod produk yang menjelaskan sesuatu mengenai mesin tersebut – di mana ianya dibuat, jenis pemprosesnya, kapasiti cakera keras dan ingatan dalaman. Penafsiran kod produk ini adalah penting untuk pekerja gudang, kerana maklumat ini adalah sangat penting dalam pelabelan produk dan penyimpanan.
Posisi aksara dalam kod produk ini dan makna bagi setiap aksara dalam posisi tersebut adalah seperti dalam jadual berikut:
|1||Negara pengeluar||U||Amerika Syarikat (US)|
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are willing to pay someone to do the assignment on CBDS2103: Data Structure, then Malaysia Assignment Help is the important choice for you. We have a productive team of native writers who have enough experience to provide the best help on programming assignments at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- DEE20033: The SR flip-flop, also known as an SR Latch, can be considered as one of the most basic sequential logic circuits possible: Digital Electronics Report, PM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Disadvantages of Social Media have Long been the Topic of Debate: English For Written Communication Assignment, OUM
- You are Working as a Counselor at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur In the Recent Management Meeting: English for occupational purpose Report, UTHM, Malaysia
- XBSM2103: The Present Organization where You are Serving had Planned to Open: Basic Security Management Assignment, OUM
- International bond and equity trading significantly affect the international portfolio investment of the organization: International Finance Management Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
- HMEF5113: Students in the experimental group learned via the use of VLE while those in the control group learned under the conventional: Statistics For Educational Research Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- MLL207e: Huraikan secara kritis sejarah perkembangan Bahasa Indonesia dan Bahasa Melayu dalam kurun ke-20: Comparative Study of Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia Assignment, SUSS, Malaysia
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- HMEE5013: As a graduate student, you need to be familiar with research and publication as part of the contribution to the corpus of knowledge in tertiary education: Educational Administration Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- ITS64304: You are informed that this message has been encrypted as a mono-alphabetic cipher: Theory of Computation Assignment, TU, Malaysia