CBDS2103: Develop Data Structures Using C Language to solve a Given Problem (CLO2) and Demonstrate the Implementation of Appropriate Data: Data Structure Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBDS2103: Data Structure|
The purpose of this assignment is to develop data structures using C language to solve a given problem (CLO2) and demonstrate the implementation of appropriate data structure features with suitable test data and output. (CLO3)
Each computer that comes into a warehouse has a product code that tells something about that particular machine – where it was made, the type of processors, the capacity of the hard disk, and internal memory. Interpreting these product codes is important for the warehouse employee, as this information is crucial in the labelling of the product and storage.
The character positions in the product code and the meanings of the characters in those positions are in the following table:
As a senior programmer, you are given the following tasks:
- Create a structure that can store computer information: country of manufacturer, type of processor, the capacity of hard disk, and capacity of internal memory.
- Create a dynamic linked list data structure to store five different records for the computer.
- Update the information of the computers, for example, hard disk capacity from 500 GB to 1 TB. This must be done for all the records that have a hard disk capacity of 500 GB.
- Display the data for the five computers which is stored in the linked list data structure.
- Sort the data in the linked list by the country of the manufacturer in alphabetical order.
The assessment will be done based on the following criteria:
- Proper writing of C codes: structure, efficiency, and modular.
- The readability, consistency, naming, and user interface
- Robustness and testing
- Complete documentation and correct submission.
Note: You MUST write C programming codes for this assignment. Codes written in C++ will not be accepted.
Setiap komputer yang masuk ke gudang mempunyai kod produk yang menjelaskan sesuatu mengenai mesin tersebut – di mana ianya dibuat, jenis pemprosesnya, kapasiti cakera keras dan ingatan dalaman. Penafsiran kod produk ini adalah penting untuk pekerja gudang, kerana maklumat ini adalah sangat penting dalam pelabelan produk dan penyimpanan.
Posisi aksara dalam kod produk ini dan makna bagi setiap aksara dalam posisi tersebut adalah seperti dalam jadual berikut:
|1||Negara pengeluar||U||Amerika Syarikat (US)|
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are willing to pay someone to do the assignment on CBDS2103: Data Structure, then Malaysia Assignment Help is an important choice for you. We have a productive team of native writers who have enough experience to provide the best help on programming assignments at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- For the first assignment, you are required to play the role of a researcher and paper presenter for a topic to be chosen from Week: Diplomacy: Theory & Practice Essay, AUTI, Malaysia
- LAW445: Students’ freedom of expression in social media has somehow been monitored by universities: Malaysian Legal Principles Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- BFW2341: Explore the international financial environment and the importance of foreign exchange risk management: International Financial Management Essay, MUM, Malaysia
- BUSN11078: Demonstrate a critical understanding of the key tools for analysis of the internal and external environmental: Integration of Business Functions Assignment, UWS, Malaysia
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- MUF655: Why are creative abilities being neglected in today’s society? Some claim that music education is a waste of money and time: Research Project Case Study, UTM, Malaysia
- BNNS 6234: Discuss the Management of patients with Underwater Seal Drainage focusing on nursing responsibilities: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia
- SBCH1103: Calculate the pressure exerted by 0.0153 moles of CO2 gas in a container of 1.467 L at 20.0°C: Inorganic Chemistry Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- BNNS6322: Growth and development changes in the first year of life are numerous and dramatic. Though timing may vary from: Pediatric Nursing Essay, LUC, Malaysia