CBDS2103: Develop Data Structures Using C Language to solve a Given Problem (CLO2) and Demonstrate the Implementation of Appropriate Data: Data Structure Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||CBDS2103: Data Structure|
The purpose of this assignment is to develop data structures using C language to solve a given problem (CLO2) and demonstrate the implementation of appropriate data structure features with suitable test data and output. (CLO3)
Each computer that comes into a warehouse has a product code that tells something about that particular machine – where it was made, the type of processors, the capacity of the hard disk, and internal memory. Interpreting these product codes is important for the warehouse employee, as this information is crucial in the labeling of the product and storage.
The character positions in the product code and the meanings of the characters in those positions are in the following table:
As a senior programmer, you are given the following tasks:
- Create a structure that is able to store computer information: country of manufacturer, type of processor, the capacity of hard disk, and capacity of internal memory.
- Create a dynamic linked list data structure to store five different records for the computer.
- Update the information of the computers, for example, hard disk capacity from 500 GB to 1 TB. This must be done for all the records that have a hard disk capacity of 500 GB.
- Display the data for the five computers which is stored in the linked list data structure.
- Sort the data in the linked list by the country of the manufacturer in alphabetical order.
The assessment will be done based on the following criteria:
- Proper writing of C codes: structure, efficiency, and modular.
- The readability, consistency, naming, and user interface
- Robustness and testing
- Complete documentation and correct submission.
Note: You MUST write C programming codes for this assignment. Codes written in C++ will not be accepted.
Setiap komputer yang masuk ke gudang mempunyai kod produk yang menjelaskan sesuatu mengenai mesin tersebut – di mana ianya dibuat, jenis pemprosesnya, kapasiti cakera keras dan ingatan dalaman. Penafsiran kod produk ini adalah penting untuk pekerja gudang, kerana maklumat ini adalah sangat penting dalam pelabelan produk dan penyimpanan.
Posisi aksara dalam kod produk ini dan makna bagi setiap aksara dalam posisi tersebut adalah seperti dalam jadual berikut:
|1||Negara pengeluar||U||Amerika Syarikat (US)|
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are willing to pay someone to do the assignment on CBDS2103: Data Structure, then Malaysia Assignment Help is the important choice for you. We have a productive team of native writers who have enough experience to provide the best help on programming assignments at a very low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BIOS1057: A plant-based diet protects against chronic oxidative stress-related diseases Plants contain variable amounts of antioxidants: Statistical Skills for Bioscientists Coursework, UON, Malaysia
- MGT212: Summary of the business and current environment e.g., with or without data analysis: Business Analytics Assignment, UOM, Malaysia
- CAT3044: You must adhere to the university college regulations on academic conduct Formal inquiry proceedings will be instigated: Enterprise Architecture Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BUSB237F: Assume that you are Carmen Wang, the financial controller of China Life Insurance Company: Business Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- Create an Awareness and Understanding of the Debates that Surround Modernism and Modern Architecture: Interior Architecture and Design Essay, BCU, Malaysia
- You have been assigned to conduct an evaluation of the bioenergy opportunity by selecting ONE source of biomass/bioenergy resources: Renewable Energy Systems Engineering Assignment, HWU, Malaysia
- CHE471: The rate of heat loss from a tank to the surrounding by convection and conduction is expressed: Chemical process principles I Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Challenges For The Tourism Businesses During The Pandemic In Tioman Island Malaysia: Business and Management Dissertation Proposal, UTAR, Malaysia
- Determinants of customer loyalty in the property industry in Johor Bahru The research objectives: Business Thesis Proposal, MUM, Malaysia