BUS706: You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities: Finance for Managers Assignment, LIBT, Malaysia
|University||London Institute of Business and Technology (LIBT)|
|Subject||BUS706: Finance for Managers|
Learners may use their own employment context, or that of another organization with which they are very familiar, to base their assignment. However, in the case that they are not able to do so, please use the below scenario:
You are a senior manager in a business unit of a medium-sized enterprise, with functional management and organizational leadership responsibilities. You have responsibility for all aspects of the performance management of your team and its contribution towards the achievement of business goals.
Please select and research an organization of your choice to identify its approach to performance management.
Select an organization you have worked for or know well to obtain the latest copy of their published financial accounts. These will normally contain three financial documents:
● A balance sheet
● A profit/loss statement
● A source and application of funds
Based on these accounts explicitly address each of the following:
- Determine what financial information is needed and assess its validity.
- Analyze different financial documents and information and formulate conclusions about financial performance levels and the needs of stakeholders.
- Conduct a comparative analysis of financial information and data.
- Critically review and question financial information and data.
Chose an organization or a department within an organization you are familiar with and explicitly address each of the following:
- Identify how a budget can be produced taking into account financial constraints and achievement of targets and accounting conventions.
- Be able to assess a budget.
- Identify how a budget for a complex organization can support organizational objectives and targets whilst taking into account financial constraints and accounting conventions.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
assignment helper Malaysia provides the perfect solution for BUS706: Finance for Managers assignment. our professional writers are available 24 hours to solve all types of problems related to finance assignments at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Students are required to look through the given articles in HLMS and choose one of the topics which they are comfortable: Bachelor of Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- ABC Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. is a newly established beverage manufacturing company. Its product which is for the domestic market: Environmental Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- DSC7053: You are required to find any classification dataset whether from UCI or Kaggle in any field: Machine Learning Assignment Malaysia
- MPU3242: A mission statement provides an ideal vision for the company’s future and directs its growth: INNOVATION MANAGEMENT Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Why do you think Freescale focuses on metrics? Why don’t more organizations follow its approach?: Data will set you free Case Study, MUM, Malaysia
- PGBM150: Critically analyze the management of innovation and technology transfer as a core business process: Innovation Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer, UOS, Malaysia
- Working capital management is a critical part of a company’s financial management. Sales, profitability: Accounting and Finance for Managers Assignment, PBS, Malaysia
- FA113: The following is the list of transactions for the month of January 2020 for Comfort Furniture a small furniture retailer: Financial Accounting 1 Assignment, RCC, Malaysia
- Challenges For The Tourism Businesses During The Pandemic In Tioman Island Malaysia: Business and Management Dissertation Proposal, UTAR, Malaysia
- The dependent variable of this study is Customer satisfaction in the Johor Bahru property industry, which is the primary interest of the study: Research Methods Thesis, UMS, Malaysia