BDNG3103: Assume that Proton plans to expand its market by setting up a new production facility in Saudi Arabia in the year 2023: Introductory International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BDNG3103: Introductory International Business|
Assume that Proton plans to expand its market by setting up a new production facility in Saudi Arabia in the year 2023. Evaluate the potential effects of the political and economic environment in Saudi Arabia on Proton’s business and products. Further, using Michael E. Porter’s ‘Diamond’ Theory to analyze Proton’s competitive advantage.
Discuss the following topic(s) in the forum and submit proof of your participation in the online discussions:
- Discuss the difference between the “Economic Classification by Income” and the “Economic Classification by region”.
- Explain what is meant by the terms “trade creation” and “trade diversion”.
- Discuss the steps that companies should take to follow ethical product safety practices.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Struggling with BDNG3103 assignments? Look no further! Malaysia Assignment Help offers reliable online assignment assistance for Introductory International Business at Open University Malaysia (OUM). Our experienced tutors provide comprehensive guidance, ensuring your assignments meet the highest academic standards. Besides, this you also hire our experts for top Freelance Assignment Help.
Recent Solved Questions
- On 2.2.2021, Sahid entered into a hire purchase agreement with Kejora Finance Bhd for the hire purchase of a new Proton Perdana Motor car: COMMERCIAL LAW Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- What are the visual references that are suitable for portraying the expression of homeless people in Penang: Fine Art Thesis, APU, Malaysia
- MBA6073: Bank Negara Malaysia said today household debt, as measured by the household debt-to-gross domestic product ratio: Managerial Economics Assignment, HU, Malaysia
- First-world countries like the USA, the United Kingdom, and other European nations have boasted high rates of recycling: Environmental Health Ethics Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- DBM5024: King Bakery is evaluating two different projects to expand its business The first project, Project Nutmeg has an initial cost of RM12,000: Business Finance Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- The explanation of location, the community involved, the year and month the issue happened, and the causes: Understanding Ethics and Civilization Report, USM, Malaysia
- When a capacitor is charged through a resistor by a constant voltage source, the voltages across the capacitor: Physics Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- APU Cafeteria Ordering System identify a business domain for a cafeteria. Construct a software solution using an object-oriented programming paradigm to support user registration: Object-oriented development with Java Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- Discuss typical real-time systems, their requirements for asynchronous operation, concurrency, and robustness: Real time Systems Assignment, AUTI, Malaysia
- EMCA5103: The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student with the practical skills and theoretical for a risk management plan: Project Cost Analysis And Appraisal Assignment, OUM, Malaysia