BCS1107: The objective of the assignment is to develop a web application using web 2.0 technologies: ADVANCED WEB TECHNOLOGY Report, UTM, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Teknologi MARA (UTM)|
|Subject||BCS1107: ADVANCED WEB TECHNOLOGY|
The objective of the assignment is to develop a web application using web 2.0 technologies. You need to apply web design principles to deliver an interactive an innovation web solution. Besides, you need to utilize the knowledge and skills of web application development which include document object model, data validation, object-oriented, XML or JSON, jQuery, AJAX, web service and database programming (insert, update, delete and select record operations) to accomplish your tasks.
Problems / Requirements
You are requested to create a simple web application with frontend and backend processing for different users. You can create any type of web applications using various type of latest web technologies and database management system. For example, an online transport ticket booking system which contains customer ticketing (eg: buy ticket, search travel time, sign in) for customer user, meanwhile travel time and destination management for admin user (create travel schedule), and Application Programming Interfaces (API) web services (eg: weather forecast, graph). You need to construct a class diagram. The data entry form should be designed based on the given class diagram.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Recent Solved Questions
- STA404: A manager at one of the popular Telco companies is currently conducting a survey regarding the service failure at their service counter: Statistics for Business and Social Sciences Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- LAW434: With reference to decided cases discuss the application of the doctrine of stare decisis in Malaysia: Malaysian Legal System Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- HMEF5103: It is undisputed that quality teachers play an important role in student achievement. Many high-performing school: Qualitative Research Methodology, OUM, Malaysia
- FIN379: Mr. Fauzi is an active trader. He believes that the current economic condition will give an impact on the prices of stock: Introduction to futures and options Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- In Malaysia, there are two different types of mediation practices Firstly, mediation is available in the court: Alternative dispute resolution Essay Malaysia
- You are required to select only ONE product, service, or process from any of the eight industries stated below: Innovation Management Assignment, UniKL, Malaysia
- Examine the depiction of family relationships or the “domestic affections” as one of the central concerns: Nineteenth-Century Literature and Culture Essay, UOC, Malaysia
- You are opening a new trendy pizza shop where customers can buy, not only circular pizza, but also square and hexagonal pizzas: Computer Programming, Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- Select a material from your industry that requires analyses using atomic absorption spectroscopy and X-ray spectroscopies: American Society of Anesthesiologists Assignment, UM, Malaysia
- MPU2313: Entrepreneurship Assignment help – City University