As per the WHO, mental health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence: Biomedical Assignment, US, Malaysia
|Universiti Selangor (US)
As per the WHO, mental health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Basically, it is the state of mind of a particular person or population including well-being, self-efficacy, competency, intellectuality, and emotional actions.
It can also be said about the state of the individual in handling the normal obstacles, and stress and recognizing self-abilities under pressure, productiveness, and most important contribution of the individual to the community. This research is more focused on depression, anxiety, and stress.
DNA microarrays have been the tool of choice for large-scale gene expression research since their introduction in the 1990s. The ability of these arrays to simultaneously interrogate tens of thousands of transcripts has led to significant progress in a variety of biological problems, including the identification of genes that are differentially expressed between diseased and healthy tissues, new insights into developmental processes, pharmacogenomics responses, and the evolution of gene regulation across species. Gene expression profiling using microarray, allows us to investigate thousands of genes from several biological samples quickly and efficiently.
It is widely used by researchers to understand fundamental aspects of growth and development and to find the underlying genetic causes of many diseases. Tremendous progress is made in finding genes and being able to characterize not only specific gene functions but also how genes work together to form more complicated phenomena like behavior.
Significant advances made in gene expression profiling technology enable the identification of complicated genes due to the complex anatomy and broad functionality of the brain. Moreover, the hybridization characteristics of probes vary significantly, and arrays are confined to interrogating only those genes for which probes are designed.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is the premier homework help provider for students of all ages. With trained, expert assignment writers, we provide homework help that's easy to access and affordable. Get your homework done quickly and accurately by visiting us today!
Recent Solved Questions
- BMG323 Based on the distribution, compute (by formula) the average and standard deviation: Business analytics, WOU, Malaysia
- BDNG3103: Assume that Proton plans to expand its market by setting up a new production facility in Saudi Arabia in the year 2023: Introductory International Business Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- C19BU: Discuss how you would address any lack of alignment or a mismatch between Blue Sky’s historic activities and its new low-cost or economic strategy: Strategic Management Case Study, HWU, Malaysia
- UGB161: Knowledge and understanding of different areas of marketing, the relationships between them, and their application to international business organizations: Introduction to Marketing Assignment, UOS, Malaysia
- ITS63504: You are recently hired by Hilti and are appointed as an International IT Consultant cum UI-UX Designer at Hilti Corporation: Human Computer Interaction Assignment, Malaysia
- Programming Café Management System In order to improve the student’s performance, and enhance their problem: C Programming Assignment, UTN, Malaysia
- CCS21203/DSE20203: Apply the principles and theories related to information technology and application in the Operating System environment: OPERATING SYSTEM Assignment, MSU, Malaysia
- ECO551: Explain why econometrics is important for data analysis and Explain what is meant by a consistently estimated parameter: Monetary Economics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- NBNS3224: Madam M, aged 28 years, is a primigravida of 12 weeks gestation. She was admitted to the ward because of threatened: Obstetric and Gynaecology Assignment, OUM, Malaysia