AMCA5203: The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics: Basic statistics and research method Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||AMCA5203: Basic statistics and research method|
The assignment is intended to provide learners with the opportunity to grasp the understanding of basic concepts of statistics. It is also intended to provide learners with the skill of designing research in the counseling profession.
REQUIREMENT – TASK 1
Find TWO articles in a journal of counseling that apply Quantitative methodology.
The essay needs to be backed by research, using data that the author has collected using a quantitative approach. The upcoming points of the article should be thoroughly discussed. Compare and contrast these articles based on the ensuing concerns.
i. Statement of the problem
ii. Instrumentation – Do you think the instruments used are suitable? Why?
iii. Validity and Reliability – Do you think the researcher has taken the necessary steps to ensure validity and reliability? Discuss
iv. Major Findings – as a future researcher, do you think the author missed reporting some important findings?
v. Limitation of the statistic used – Do you think that the researcher should use other statistical analyses to gather more information?
vi. Recommendation for future researchers.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
REQUIREMENT – TASK 2
The Research Proposal should include the following elements: an introduction, a brief literature review, a statement of the research problem, methods, implications for practice, and references.
You are required to prepare a research proposal on any topic of your choice.
ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPATION
This part requires students to participate actively in the MyINSPIRE forum. Discuss the following topics in the forum and submit proof of your participation with your tutor and peers in the forum online discussions.
Write a full report of this data analysis with explanations that are based on steps in hypothesis testing.
1. One-sample t-test. To test the hypothesis that eating fish makes one smarter, a random sample of 12 persons take a fish oil supplement for one year and then are given an IQ test. Here are the results:
116 111 101 120 99 94 106 115 107 101 110 92
Test using the following hypotheses, report the test statistic with the P-value, then summarize your conclusion.
H0: μ = 100
Ha: μ > 100
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
We, at Malaysia Assignment Help, are the leading provider of assignment help services in Malaysia for AMCA5203 Basic Statistics And Research Method Assignment (OUM). Our team consists of experienced and qualified professionals who have extensive experience in providing quality assignments to students in this field. We provide comprehensive and reliable assignment writing services for OUM students who are pursuing their career in this subject. Our research paper writing services cover all the topics related to this subject in a comprehensive and detailed manner. You can check our free assignment samples to get an idea of the kind of quality we provide. So, if you have any assignment related to this field, do not hesitate to contact us and get the best help available. We guarantee that our services are of top-notch quality, affordable and timely delivery!
Recent Solved Questions
- ETR253E: Choose one ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS (Examples: pollution, land degradation etc.) that caused by tourism industry and conduct an internet search on the impact that you have chosen: TOURISM Report, KCC, Malaysia
- Mrs Spoon is a 48-year-old woman who works part-time as a kindergarten assistant come to physiotherapy clinic with the history of Pain: PHYSIOTHERAPY Assignment, MU, Malaysia
- Discuss three symbolisms in the play Macbeth and how they support the central theme of the play: Bachelor of Performing Arts Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- A soil sample for new development of Hospital Parity Bunter was collected for laboratory test: Soil Mechanics Assignment, UniMAP, Malaysia
- TBTM 1023: Write a selection structures statement for an auto-sale drink machine with 4 different drinks to select according to the button you press: Introduction To Programming Assignment, NUM, Malaysia
- Association analysis is primarily frequency analysis performed on a transaction dataset: Data Mining Case Study, UOM, Malaysia
- We are focusing on removing barriers and creating equality of opportunity in four strategic priority areas: gender; race and ethnicity: Managing Decision Case Study, TU, Malaysia
- Nothing highlights the dynamic nature of business more than the rise of social media. As tablets, iPhones, e-readers: Understanding Business Essay, UWS, Malaysia
- BBPS4103 The objective of this assignment is to enhance learner’s skills, knowledge, and cognitive in analyzing and evaluating: Strategic Management Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- JD Sdn Bhd has developed a new industrial detergent that can be used in motor vehicle garages. It would cost RM1 million: Accounting & Finance Assignment, HWU, Malaysia