380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||Coventry University (CU)|
Consider one of the following problems:
Problem: Clique Problem
Given an undirected graph 𝐺, determine whether a 𝑘-clique exists in the graph, where a 𝑘- clique is a subgraph containing 𝑘 nodes in 𝐺 where every two nodes in the subgraph are connected by an edge.
You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it. You have to choose two main methods to find the best solutions: one exact method and one non-exact/approximation method.
a) Exhaustive Search
b) Dynamic Programming
a) Genetic Algorithm
b) Tabu Search
d) Simulated Annealing
You must apply a suitable testing methodology (choosing the appropriate sample size,
obtaining average results) to compare the various methods in terms of their
performance. Based on the results that you have obtained, you will be required to prepare a portfolio to analyse the capabilities and limitations of the algorithms that you have implemented.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students ask to write my essay for me when they face difficulties in their 380CT: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment. On behalf of you, our assignment helper Malaysia is able to craft authentic and reliable solutions for programming assignments within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
- FIT3155: Write a program that implements a binary heap and binary search tree data structure to manage a list of job requests in a computer repair shop: Advanced data structures and algorithms Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Choose any three (3) accounting standards that you have learned in the class and discuss briefly about those standards: Financial Accounting & Reporting 1 Assignment, UUM, Malaysia
- BBPP1103 The purpose of this assignment is to enhance learners’ ability to describe the management of an organization: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CSS3133: DDS Technologies Sdn. Bhd. is an up-and-coming information technology services company in Malaysia: Knowledge Management Assignment, UOW, Malaysia
- BUSN11079: Discuss the value of decision analysis within the context of an organization: Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Report, UWS, Malaysia
- ECO162: Students are required to find out pertinent current issues through newspaper articles, published journals, academic magazines et cetera: Microeconomic Assignment, UITM, Malaysia
- Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis: Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- BBAA2013 Identify the resident status of Je Soo for the relevant years of assessment: Taxation 1 Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- As a member of the AML, CDD checks need to be performed for the potential client, GMT due to the nature of the business: Banking Assignment, APU, Malaysia