380CT: You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||Coventry University (CU)|
Consider one of the following problems:
Problem: Clique Problem
Given an undirected graph 𝐺, determine whether a 𝑘-clique exists in the graph, where a 𝑘- clique is a subgraph containing 𝑘 nodes in 𝐺 where every two nodes in the subgraph are connected by an edge.
You are assigned to the problem stated above and you are required to develop a computer program to try and solve it. You have to choose two main methods to find the best solutions: one exact method and one non-exact/approximation method.
a) Exhaustive Search
b) Dynamic Programming
a) Genetic Algorithm
b) Tabu Search
d) Simulated Annealing
You must apply a suitable testing methodology (choosing the appropriate sample size,
obtaining average results) to compare the various methods in terms of their
performance. Based on the results that you have obtained, you will be required to prepare a portfolio to analyse the capabilities and limitations of the algorithms that you have implemented.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Students ask to write my essay for me when they face difficulties in their 380CT: Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science Assignment. On behalf of you, our assignment helper Malaysia is able to craft authentic and reliable solutions for programming assignments within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Identify suitable mathematical models based on different types of problems that exist related to appropriate approaches: Operational Research Research Paper, TUE, Malaysia
- Identify a project that integrates Sustainable developments into its project initiation and management: Sustainable Project Management Report, OUM, Malaysia
- Create a program with classes and objects to provide greater flexibility, modularity, and reusability for developing Java applications: Java programing Assignment, UNIKL, Malaysia
- BBM203: Explain the difference between paired and unpaired samples in a hypothesis testing procedure involving two sample means: Business Statistics Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Explore the significance of either the mobile phone or social networking websites in the 21st Century: Interior Architecture Essay, TU, Malaysia
- encourage the recognition of Physics principles taught in class in the everyday world: Physics Assignment, UTM, malaysia
- Relationships Between Supervision and Teachers’ Performance and Attitude in Secondary Schools in Malaysia: Educational Leadership and Management Assignment, UON, Malaysia
- ACW2120 : Discuss on the company background, principal activities and strategies taken by the company to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on their business operations: Financial accounting 2 Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected many industries and companies as well as major economies: Financial Accounting and Reporting Assignment, USM, Malaysia
- What is the purpose of the statistical test & E.g. the purpose of regression analysis is to estimate the relationship: Cyhoeddus Research Paper, UON, Malaysia