310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||Coventry University (CU)|
|Subject||310CT: Intelligent Agents|
Two-player robots are instructed to glide through a room from two different ends to the exit (see the diagram). The room has four walls and two entrances and one exit only. The player robots have a number of moving capabilities i.e. forward, backward, left, and right, and it also has another four capabilities i.e. identifying if the object it encounters is a reward or not, picking up the reward, whether the object is a defense tool or not, picking up the tool, fighting the monster if the player robot has a defense tool and avoiding monsters when there is no protection mechanism. The robots can move one step at a time, in one of four directions (up, down, left, and right). For example, if the robot is at position (3,3), it can move to (3, 2), (3, 4), (2, 3), or (4, 3). Your player robots must collaborate and work together to collect the rewards and kill off the monsters. The following diagram shows the initial position of robot A (0, 0), robot B (7,0) the exit (7, 6), as well as the location of the monsters (in black) as well as the location of the reward (in yellow), defense tool in ‘X’. Each weapon can only be used once.
You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards and kill all monsters successfully and exit.
- Implementation of the simulated robots in JAM Agent.
- The ability of the robot to walk through the room successfully.
- Programming style (use of the features that JAM Agent supports). There must be attempts to use multiple JAM features other than the one discussed in class such as PERFORM/MAINTAIN/NEXT FACT/RETRIEVEALL (where applicable)
- Use of more than one plan in the agent; applicability of the program to other scenarios (e.g with obstacles).In this case, each valid plan is allocated 10% for a minimum of 3 plans (i.e movement, avoid, reward collection) and an additional feature (meaning an additional functionality that if you manage to successfully implement will give an additional 10%). If the additional functionality is not implemented successfully, please include a discussion of the planned functionality (this would give a 5% allocation).
- Provision of design documentation, discussion on future enhancements, and analysis of agent architecture in relation to the implementation of this robot. Analyze based on current literature on agent architecture. Analyze also alternative solutions that might have produced better results. Also include test results.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking online assignment help? then Malaysia Assignment Help can be one of the best decisions for your 310CT: Intelligent Agents assignments. our productive teams of experts are always ready to deliver efficient solutions on CRG650 Business Ethics And Corporate Governance Assignment, MGT269 Business Communication Assignment, and MAT112 Business Mathematics Assignment by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- MKT302: A worldwide, consumer-driven movement toward renewable energy solutions has created global market opportunities for entrepreneurial companies: Strategic Global Marketing Case Study, HU, Malaysia
- What are the visual references that are suitable for portraying the expression of homeless people in Penang: Fine Art Thesis, APU, Malaysia
- PL-101: By the 13th Century, a parliament was when kings met up with English barons to raise cash for fighting war: Public Law, Coursework, BAC, Malaysia
- You must use probability concepts and decision tree analysis to help you prepare the report: Management Assignment, SU, Malaysia
- MPU3313: Use the relevant resources to discuss the therapeutic diet for a diabetic and hypertension person in order to ensure: Health and Wellness 2 Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CBOP3103: GlobalSkills Solution is a prominent training centre located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur: Object Oriented Approach in Software Development Assignment, OUM, Malaysia
- CSC1212: You are interested in starting your own Gaming Store, The New-Gamers, in a suburban area of your town: Data Communications and Networking Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- How much money must be put into a bank account yielding 5% annually in order to have RM250 at the end of five years: Financial Management Assignment, TARC, Malaysia
- COMP2041: DaiChao is a chain of Malaysian-style restaurants in Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore: Software Specification Case Study, SU, Malaysia
- CHE 433: Velocity is an intensive property of a system and One kilogram of water at a temperature of 225°C and 500 kPa has a volume of 0.078405 m3: Thermodynamics Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia