310CT: You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards: Intelligent Agents Assignment, CU, Malaysia
|University||Coventry University (CU)|
|Subject||310CT: Intelligent Agents|
Two-player robots are instructed to glide through a room from two different ends to the exit (see the diagram). The room has four walls and two entrances and one exit only. The player robots have a number of moving capabilities i.e. forward, backward, left, and right, and it also has another four capabilities i.e. identifying if the object it encounters is a reward or not, picking up the reward, whether the object is a defense tool or not, picking up the tool, fighting the monster if the player robot has a defense tool and avoiding monsters when there is no protection mechanism. The robots can move one step at a time, in one of four directions (up, down, left, and right). For example, if the robot is at position (3,3), it can move to (3, 2), (3, 4), (2, 3), or (4, 3). Your player robots must collaborate and work together to collect the rewards and kill off the monsters. The following diagram shows the initial position of robot A (0, 0), robot B (7,0) the exit (7, 6), as well as the location of the monsters (in black) as well as the location of the reward (in yellow), defense tool in ‘X’. Each weapon can only be used once.
You are required to use JAM agent and design and develop a program so that the robots can collect all the rewards and kill all monsters successfully and exit.
- Implementation of the simulated robots in JAM Agent.
- The ability of the robot to walk through the room successfully.
- Programming style (use of the features that JAM Agent supports). There must be attempts to use multiple JAM features other than the one discussed in class such as PERFORM/MAINTAIN/NEXT FACT/RETRIEVEALL (where applicable)
- Use of more than one plan in the agent; applicability of the program to other scenarios (e.g with obstacles).In this case, each valid plan is allocated 10% for a minimum of 3 plans (i.e movement, avoid, reward collection) and an additional feature (meaning an additional functionality that if you manage to successfully implement will give an additional 10%). If the additional functionality is not implemented successfully, please include a discussion of the planned functionality (this would give a 5% allocation).
- Provision of design documentation, discussion on future enhancements, and analysis of agent architecture in relation to the implementation of this robot. Analyze based on current literature on agent architecture. Analyze also alternative solutions that might have produced better results. Also include test results.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Seeking online assignment help? then Malaysia Assignment Help can be one of the best decisions for your 310CT: Intelligent Agents assignments. our productive teams of experts are always ready to deliver efficient solutions on CRG650 Business Ethics And Corporate Governance Assignment, MGT269 Business Communication Assignment, and MAT112 Business Mathematics Assignment by the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- BFW3651: Due to the multiplicity and complexity of non-financial and financial risks, as well as uncertainties to a bank: Treasury Management Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- When Google decided to “build a better boss”, it studied data from performance reviews, feedback surveys and also supporting documents: Management Function and Managerial Skills Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- The Pedra Branca dispute was a territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia over several islets at the eastern entrance: Transport and Distribution Management Case Study, UniKL, Malaysia
- Entrepreneurship is the art of creating something new, whether a new business or enterprise: Entrepreneurship Assignment, UKM, Malaysia
- FOBT3123: The Sale of Goods Act lays down a small number of compulsory legal rules concerned with an array of presumptions and implied: Business Law Assignment, UoC, Malaysia
- ITS64304: You are informed that this message has been encrypted as a mono-alphabetic cipher: Theory of Computation Assignment, TU, Malaysia
- In KMK1143, this course covers many subareas of AI. However, AI is a much broader concept. The purpose of the final: Mental Health Chatbot Assignment, UTAR, Malaysia
- The English language belongs to the Indo-European language group. The English that has been used in the current environment: English Research Paper, SU, Malaysia
- FAR620: Glov Bhd is a publicly listed company in the healthcare sector. It manufactures and sells high-quality gloves which fulfill demand: Consolidated Financial Statements Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- Figure I shows a one-meter bar with a non-insulating side surface. Students are required to identify a suitable non-linear: Computational Method for Mechanical Engineering Assignment, MMU, Malaysia