English for Workplace communication- University of Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||English for Workplace communication|
The increase in mobile phone use has transformed the way we live, communicate and do business. The mobile phone can also be the cause of social or medical problems, especially among students.
What forms do these problems take? Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of mobile phones? As the Manager of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, you are asked to write an analysis report to your Director explaining the above scenario. ( 2500 words Min excluding reference).
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get Help By Expert Buy homework online from the professional experts of malaysiaassignmenthelp.com and stay assured to score high grades. We have proficient master and PhD experts in our team. Our Assignment helper Malaysia offers excellent academic writing help to students.
Recent Solved Questions
- ou will employ PEST analysis, SWOT analysis, and Michael Porter’s Five Forces1 applying visualization tools: Business Information Systems Report, MUM, Malaysia
- OUMH1203: The Disadvantages of Social Media have Long been the Topic of Debate: English For Written Communication Assignment, OUM
- According to a Report from The World Bank, Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2015: English For Written Communication Essay, OUM
- Covid-19 Pandemic and Challenges faced in Hotel Industry in Malaysia : Hospitality & Hotel Management Report, SU, Malaysia
- Principles of Business and Corporate Law, Malaysia’, (2015)
- XBSM2103: The Present Organization where You are Serving had Planned to Open: Basic Security Management Assignment, OUM
- BBCE3013 – MALAYSIAN ECONOMY Assignment 2
- BBUI3103 EMPLOYMENT AND INDUSTRIAL LAW – University of Malaysia
- Write a Critical Response Reviewing the Research Discussed in the Article and Relate it’s Implications to the Early Literacy in Children: English Essay, OUM, Malaysia
- Thinking skills and problem solving – University Of Malaysia- You are a single parent with three young children. Your spouse has just passed away recently due to a motor-road accident