BMG323 A business analyst has been tasked to study the relationship of telemarketing effectiveness: Business Analytic, WOU, Malaysia
|Wawasan Open University (WOU)
|BMG323 Business Analytic
A business analyst has been tasked to study the relationship of telemarketing effectiveness. It has been hypothesized the conversion of effective sales is proportion to the number of calls. A time series study over 1 month has been conducted to evaluate the median sales and the number of calls made per day. Table 2 illustrates the result. The business analyst is required to perform a few data visualizations and use appropriate data analytics to justify the result.
a) Based on the table above, visualize the overall relationship through a Scatter Diagram Comment on the scatter diagram.
b) Describe the use of regression model in analytics modelling. Name 3 basic assumptions.
c) Using manual computation, derive a simple linear relationship. Comment on the regression model
d) Now, repeat the process with automated solution (through MS Excel)
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Maximize your success in BMG323 Business Analytic at WOU, Malaysia, with our specialized services. Malaysian students can pay for expert assistance, including Case Study Help in Malaysia and budget-friendly cheap assignment help in Malaysia. Dive into the study of telemarketing effectiveness with our support. Elevate your academic journey with affordable and expert guidance tailored for your success.
Recent Solved Questions
- The doctrine of intention to create legal relations has now become a challenge towards the doctrine of consideration: Contract Law Course Work, UKM, Malaysia
- UNGS2060: Discuss the circumstances that led to the spread of Islam in the Nusantara: Malay Virtues Heritage & Malaysian Society Research Paper, IIUM, Malaysia
- PGBM146: This business report based is based on a case study on Tesla The content of the report will demonstrate learning undertaken: Value Creation in Organizations Managing Operations and Marketing Case Study, UOS, Malaysia
- What is the company’s earnings potential? Example to include: gross profit, net income, EBITDA, and financial earning for which year: Managerial Finance Course Work, APU, Malaysia
- KDU was established in 1983 and is a pioneer in Malaysian private education that has its own purpose-built campus: Energy Efficiency in UOW Malaysia KDU Building Assignment, KDU, Malaysia
- When thinking about climate change, what is your main MANGETOUT MOMENT : Environmental Science Report, OUM, Malaysia
- BMK501: Determine the segmentation, targeting, and positioning strategy(s) for Gardens by the Bay with their Tulipmania festival: Marketing Management Essay, WOU, Malaysia
- The purpose of this chapter is to briefly explain the overall research topic by dividing them into sections of research background: Social Media Influencers Roles in Influencing Research Paper, UPM, Malaysia
- The study was conducted among Bazaar Ramadhan street food handlers of North Seberang Perai. North Seberang Perai: Environmental Health Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- Ms Kate is the principal of Unitarian Preschool with 14 years of experience: family Assignment, OUM, Malaysia