BBRC4103: The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research: Research Methodology Research Paper, OUM, Malaysia
|University||Open University Malaysia (OUM)|
|Subject||BBRC4103: Research Methodology|
The first stage of research is to identify problems or issues in business and management and to justify the need for research. To this end, you are required to choose a research topic in a field of study that is of interest to you. Then, you need to formulate the problem statement related to the chosen topic.
To ensure that the problem that you have identified exists and it is significant, you need to provide actual facts and figures to support it. You are also required to determine the research questions and objectives suitable to the research problem. Finally, you must explain why it is important to do the research.
- What is the research background and why is the research significant?
- State your problem statement and construct the possible research question(s) and research objective(s).
- Review some literature on your chosen topic. Based on the literature, identify and define the variables of your research and develop a conceptual framework and construct the possible hypotheses. You need to refer to at least EIGHT (8) recently published articles on your chosen topic. Use APA format for in-text citations and references.
- Suggest a particular research design and your justification for choosing it.
- Detail your sampling design and the possible statistical analysis that you will use.
- List down all your references according to the APA format.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Malaysiaassignmenthelp.com is a one-stop shop for students who need report writing help. With their team of highly qualified and experienced report writers, they aim to provide customers with the highest quality of report writing services. Get in touch with them today to find out more about their assignment help services!
Recent Solved Questions
- Developing a Business Strategy and Develop an organisational strategic plan using strategic management models: Program and Portfolio Management Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- DHT 541: Tourism is the generic term to cover both demand and supply that has been adopted in various forms and used: Tourism and Hospitality Economics Assignment, CUM, Malaysia
- MGT7101: examine the issues and trends in operations management and how that in turn affects an organisations SIPOC: MANAGING OPERATIONS OF BUSINESS Assignment, UPM, Malaysia
- At the end of the twentieth century and the beginning of the twenty-first century, the concept of governance: Malaysian Governance Essay, CU, Malaysia
- CT050-3-2-WAPP: create a website that will serve as a platform for both registered and non-registered users who are looking for digital learning: WEB APPLICATIONS Assignment, APU, Malaysia
- System Auto is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena: Diploma in Network Technology Assignment, UCISS, Malaysia
- “Recruitment” is the process of discovering and recruiting the best and most qualified individual for a job opportunity: Human Resource Management Essay, APU, Malaysia
- UCS422 to demonstrate the ability to investigate security management issues in corporate organizations: CYBERSECURITY FOR NON-COMPUTING SCIENCES Case Study, UiTM, Malaysia
- The study was conducted among Bazaar Ramadhan street food handlers of North Seberang Perai. North Seberang Perai: Environmental Health Dissertation, UKM, Malaysia
- Bradley is attending a 4D3N (4 days and 3 nights) conference in Kuching. He has already paid RM350 for the conference fee: Computer Science Assignment, MMU, Malaysia