A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500 The firm is a monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105: Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment, UMS, Malaysia
|University||Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)|
|Subject||Introduction to Mathematical Economics|
A firm’s short-run total cost function is 𝑇𝐶 = 𝑞 2 − 3𝑞 + 500. The firm is a
monopolist and the inverse demand function for its product is 𝑝 = −𝑞 + 105.
- Find the most profitable level of output and the profits at that output.
- When maximizing profit, does the firm produce at a minimum average cost?
- Sketch the graphs of the inverse demand function, marginal revenue function, and marginal cost function with the same axes, showing the equilibrium price, MR and MC, and output.
- Sketch the graphs of total cost and total revenue with the same axes, showing the equilibrium output and profits.
A firm owns a machine that when new produces annual outputs worth RM100,000.00. However, as the machine gets older its productivity falls due to wear and tear, and after 5 years its annual output will be worth only RM20,000.00. What is the average annual rate of depreciation?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Malaysian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? Sure, pay experts of Malaysia assignment help who can give you full assistance and write your Introduction to Mathematical Economics Assignment in a 100% plagiarism-free manner before the deadline of your university at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- To create a report and dashboard of sales analytics. Also, using the power bi technique, different customer types, product groups: Management Information Systems Report,AIMST University, Malaysia
- An SME with 92 full-time employees involved in providing manufactured parts to wholesalers wants to transform to Industrial Revolution: Managing Organization Assignment, MUM, Malaysia
- Aizat is a 30-year-old male with a height and weight of 80 kg and 1.70 m, respectively. He asks you for the types of exercise: Fitness and Health Assignment, USIM, Malaysia
- Create a manufacturing company that acts as an end-product manufacturer. Your company must be in a developing: Supply Chain Management Assignment, UiTM, Malaysia
- It is 25 July 2022; you observe two treasury bills? What are the appropriate discount factors for 2 months and 8 months: Finance Assignment, NUN, Malaysia
- LGV7024: Syarikat Advanze Thermo Sdn Bhd (“Advanze Thermo” or “the company”) is a private company that was incorporated in 2010: corporate law Assignment, MMU, Malaysia
- BBF305/03: Suppose there are an infinite number of assets with an expected return of 12% p a and a standard deviation: Investment and Portfolio Management Assignment, WOU, Malaysia
- Determine the minimum fresh water and minimum wastewater targets for the above system using water cascade analysis: Advanced process integration Assignment, CU, Malaysia
- What you have learned: Contract law Assignment, TP, Malaysia
- Choose one addictive behaviour, assess how COVID-19 might have affected it, and also appraise how COVID-19 might affect future policy and practice in relation to that addictive behaviour: Policy Essay, USM, Malaysia